• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toad.T

Banned
EYE OF NEWT, I CAST A HEX ON YOU...

I'll just have a quick doze, then come back. I still want to be in the top %age of posters.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So do we think the octopuses in the Magnificant level will be changed to pencils in the western release?

Pikachu maybe for Jiggly?

E: Ok, that's it for hamayama :(

Right, thanks

First three unlocks are Falco, Ness and Dark Pit.

10 Classics unlock DHD (or Mii, not confirmed yet I guess, that is a possibility too)

DHD unlocks Mr. G&W

Link unlocks Ganondorf

Mario unlocks Dr. Mario

Marth unlocks Lucina (Ike doesn't)

Wario is unlocked, well, somehow

Don't unlock anything: Ike, Samus, Lucario (I think?), Greninja

You made your first Mii fighter to unlock Mii fighters.
And My Mario didn't unlock Wario, there must be other conditions.

Could someone enlighten me why Dark Pit is a whole character and not just a different costume for Pit like Dark Link?

Seems like the most unneeded and terrible character to me.

Minigames are still in WarioWare?
ogAM43W.png

Guess Battlefield really is the only "standard" stage for Smash 3DS. Arena Feroz looks decent enough, I guess.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Could someone enlighten me why Dark Pit is a whole character and not just a different costume for Pit like Dark Link?

sakurai said when a character is "different" enough he makes them their own character. so they're clones but are balanced in different ways.

Golnei

To fill space. Like with Lucina and Dr. Mario, he had a model and VA ready, so he got promoted to his own slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom