• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taito Memories Vol. 2 PS2 (incl. G-Darius, Raystorm and more)

http://www.gamefront.de

Taito Memories Vol. 2 (classics collection) PS2

08/25/05

titles included
- Space Invader
- Space Invader Part 2
- Crazy Balloon
- Balloon Bomber
- Qix
- Wild Western
- Elevator Action
- Chack'n Pop
- Front Line
- Legend of Kage
- The New Zealand Story
- Rastan Saga II
- Raimais
- Insector X
- Cadash
- Violence Fight
- Gun Frontier
- Hat Trick Hero
- Mizubaku Daibouken
- Arabian Magic
- Gekirindan
- Puzzle Bobble 2
- Raystorm
- G-Darius

Baron

What are the odds of this seeing a release outside Japan? The idea of buying a J-PS2 is soounding like more and more of a good idea. I can't stand by idle as these games sit unlocalized.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
holy shit! gun frontier and gekirindan! i won't pay for the saturn port of the former, and the saturn port of the latter is fucked! now i can have them both! best classics compilations ever? yes.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
When the first list came out, I kept silently hoping G-Darius would be on the next one. I'm thrilled to see it on this roster.

Slightly humorous that Elevator Action 2 is on the 1st disc and the original EA (uh) is on this.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Gun Frontier? Yes! No inflated Ebay Saturn purchase for me. And Gekirindan? I'm assuming that this will be an exact port and not the hack job the Saturn version supposedly is. At least I hope as the game always appealed to me.

This coming to Xbox as well? If not, will this be a U.S. PS2 release?

brandonnn

BEAUTY&SEXY
Taito Memories are my favorite kind of memories.

e pluribus scrotum said:
wheres bubble Symphony and bubble Memories damnit

On the western Taito Legends release, apparently.

I'm still pretty confused as to how all these releases are flowing together, and whether or not I'm actually going to be paying $150 to collect'm all. Memories 1 has Elevator Action Returns, Legends has Pop'n'Pop and Symphony, Memories 2 has Cadash and Mizubaku, and I only have so much cash to go around. :(

Rubeus

I think one game is missing in that list, it is called Akkanbeder (Space Invaders '95: Attack of Lunar Loonies), there should be 25 games in total. :lol

Top Bottom