• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 8 - Devil Jin reveal and Trailer

Kings Field

I’ll be sitting this one out. Don’t have the time to devout to a fighting game unfortunately. I will be watching top players however and tournies.

Game looks so fucking good. Definitely the best fighting game this gen by the looks of it.

Klosshufvud

Wow he really beat the shit out of his mom for trying to save him lol

By the way, that "Fear the wrath of God" has the best delivery in Tekken 5. Sounds like a demonic angel chanting.

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

This is starting to get confusing.

Steam and other sites says release date tomorrow the 25th.
trailer says 26th. wtf. someone at namco makes up his mind ffs.

is it region thing ? US / Canada 25th and rest of peasants (lol) on the 26th ?
Nice trailer btw.

Last edited:

killatopak

He was playable in the Demo wasn't he if you played the story mode?
Yes. However there are instances like in 7 where they are treated as boss characters and not normally playable outside story mode.

Devil Kazuya for instance is seen on the demo story mode but in reality he can only appear normally on Kazuya stances/install.

Last edited:

EruditeHobo

Is there any inkling as to the season 1 characters? Really curious how they further expand this roster.

Heihachi is like officially, 100% not coming back... right?

killatopak

Is there any inkling as to the season 1 characters? Really curious how they further expand this roster.

Heihachi is like officially, 100% not coming back... right?
Eddie is the first character. There are four. The three are yet to be revealed.

Japan has a tradition where if the character’s VA died, the character they voiced goes with them. I don’t think we’ll ever see Heihachi again but we can always hope.

Last edited:
Top Bottom