• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Terminator: Resistance – Complete Edition coming to Xbox Series on October 27

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Original release on PS4/XBO. Later got a 60 FPS patch for PS5 and Series, and further still it got an Enhanced Edition (with visual upgrades) for PS5 which also included DLC.

The Enhanced Edition is now making its way to Series consoles as well.

It's a bit of a cult classic game, definitely the best Terminator game in a long long while for anyone interested.

Reef Entertainment will release Terminator: Resistance – Complete Edition for Xbox Series both physically and digitally on October 27, the companies announced.

Terminator: Resistance – Complete Edition will include Terminator: Resistance Enhanced, the narrative expansion “Annihilation Line” starring Kyle Reese, and “Infiltrator Mode.”

Terminator: Resistance Enhanced first launched for PlayStation 5 on April 30, 2021. The downloadable content “Annihilation Line” first launched on December 10, 2021.

--

Fans who own Terminator: Resistance on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S will also be able to purchase Terminator: Resistance – Complete Edition at a discounted price of $14.49 / £11.99 / €14.49 via the Microsoft Store upon release on October 27, 2023.**

Last edited:

nowhat

I liked this much more than I thought I would have. There's some jank for sure, and my main issue is that the tone is quite inconsistent. At first, the Terminators are basically invincible, so you just have to stealth your way around them. Later on in the game you get a new weapon and can just blast them to bits.

Still, it's very good for a licensed IP game and really gets the feel of (OG) Terminator movies. If single-player FPS campaigns are your jam, give it a go.

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Burgess Meredith Meme GIF

STARSBarry

Gold Member

Denton

For terminator (1 and 2) fans, must play. The final mission alone is just...chef's kiss

I already bought the DLC too and have yet to play it, because I want to do full replay and want to forget more of it before doing so.

Last edited:

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
You can tell the devs really loved those first two movies. Resistance feels like a real passion project. It's why I have the utmost faith in Robocop. These guys know what theyre doing.

StickyFox

Neo Member
I've been waiting for this to get a xbox release for a while now, hope I can have some fun with it at least.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
The free upgrade (that only enhances the game, but doesn't add the paid DLC) is live for xbox now.

The full retail package which includes the enhanced game and paid DLC on disc will release soon.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Great fucking game. I earned 2 platinums on it. [If going for achievements on first go read how to get the No Hope achievement]. Infiltrator mode as a Terminator is fucking chef's kiss.

TLDR Buy the game!!!!

Top Bottom