• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Terminator Survival Project | Reveal Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Just a tease for the future, but if you couldn’t tell, we’re big fans of 80’s movies, and our team at Nacon Studio Milan is working on the first survival game set in the Terminator universe.

We can’t say much more for now, but this is definitely something to keep your eyes on.

Coming to PC & Consoles in the distant future.

ManaByte

first survival game

No Thank You Reaction GIF

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Would be awesome if you're the Terminator??? And you have to plow through and kill the rebels and their base. You got all the awesome weapons, infrared vision, ultra godly hit points etc.... But, they got strength in numbers, bombs, booby traps etc.

MiguelItUp

This is definitely on my radar even though I don't really care for survival games. But we'll see! I still wish we'd see someone make a newer version of War of the Machines or something similar.

Seems like it's real early days. Teaser, concept art, unproven team, this is at least 3 or 4 years away. Nothing worth hyping. Wonder if it'll be first or third person. Doesn't look like the Terminator Resistance team is involved.

Top Bottom