• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

That Black chicks Tongue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This show provided me with one of the two "WTF?" moments for me at this year's San Diego Comicon. Oh so wrong, yet oh so compelling......

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Wait, this is coming to Comedy Central in October? Awesome!

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
aoi tsuki said:
Also, Cree Summer's done a crapload of voice acting... http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0838588/

Holy shit I forgot all about Cree Summer. I used to think she was hot when she was on a different world. I had no idea she's done so many voice roles. Even games...

Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits (2003) (VG) (voice) .... Tatjana

Final Fantasy X-2 (2003) (VG) (voice) .... Lenne/Calli
... aka Fainaru fantajii X-2 (2003) (VG) (Japan)

Atlantis: The Lost Empire - Search for the Journal (2001) (VG) (voice)

# Final Fantasy X (2001) (VG) (voice) .... Lady Belgemine/Young Tidus
... aka FFX (2001) (VG) (USA: short title)
... aka Final Fantasy 10 (2001) (VG) (USA)
... aka Final Fantasy X International (2001) (VG) (Japan: reissue title)

Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Role-Playing Game (1998) (VG) (voice) .... Tandi

Damn... MAD PROPS to her!

hobbitx

After Shorties Watching Shorties and Kid Notorious I thought I'd never see the day, a new Comedy Central cartoon I'm actually interested in. Every single one of those characters individually were hilarious, that gay adventurer was just too much though. lol

"Daaam where'd dis' bitch get her eeeeeearings?" lmao, I cannot wait til this show comes on.

aoi tsuki said:
Haha, half the vid is dedicated to "That Black Chick's Tongue", as it should be.

Also, Cree Summer's done a crapload of voice acting... http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0838588/

Yep, she's one of my fav voice actors, I remember her, and loved her best as Nefertina from Mummies Alive, god did I love that cartoon. She also disturbed/entertained me as the voice behind the Elmyra from Tiny Toons.

Shinobi

Heh, Cree was a total cutie in Different World, especially in her first season. Oh yeah, her first voice acting gig was Penny in Inspector Gadget.

LakeEarth

EdLuva said:
LOL

That song reminded me of Aladdin "A Whole New World"

I'm sure it was purely accidental.

Best line was the gay guy...

"I mean you could totally cut the tension with ... like a +6 sword!"

hobbitx

EdLuva said:
LOL

That song reminded me of Aladdin "A Whole New World"

Yeah, you can kinda tell she's a parody of all those old Disney cartoons. I can't wait, now I have this and SA to look forward to in October. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom