• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

the annarchy saga continues over at penny-arcade

Matlock

Banned
pt. 1

20050704l.jpg

20050706l.jpg

20050708l.jpg

20050711l.jpg

20050713l.jpg

20050715l.jpg

Is it just me, or does the wife look kinda like an older version of Kara nowadays?

20050629l.jpg

Could it be? Is Gabe Tycho's nephew in law? :-X

Matlock

Banned
GhaleonEB said:
Just FYI - this is going to be a six-parter. No need for a new thread for ever comic in the series. :p

fine, fine, I'll just update this thread when they come along

GhaleonEB

Matlock said:
fine, fine, I'll just update this thread when they come along

Good idea. :)

And Ann is already one of my favorite PA characters. She hasn't even had too much to do - she's just got, what is it? Sass. That it.

snore. OMG GIRL CANT GO OUT PARENTS SAY NOZ! It'd be funny if it added something new to the dynamic. GGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL gamers arent enough to make funny.

Matlock

Banned
SnowWolf said:
Did anybody read the AIM convo in today's PA update? Annarchy talks exactly like her long winded and verbose uncle!!!!

I'm assuming that's a faked MSN screenshot. The PA guys wouldn't be that dumb to expose an underage girl's info to a mostly adolescent male populace en masse.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Matlock said:
I'm assuming that's a faked MSN screenshot. The PA guys wouldn't be that dumb to expose an underage girl's info to a mostly adolescent male populace en masse.

You're acting like there really is an Anne.

Lo-Volt

Oh God, that's terrible. Where did the good Penny Arcade go? When PA is good, their quips can be amazing and intelligent. Maybe I can't do a better job than them, but that's no excuse for a strip to do as well as PA, even some of the time, to ruin a potentially good character like Annarchy. All she'd so is cry and livejournal like the spoof depicts of her. Maybe she's just too young to be a good character in PA. The friends Tycho and Gabe had before were able to emote more maturely than some girl Ann's age.

temp

posting on contract only
I can't believe I didn't get that Batman edit immediately. I must be an idiot or something, serious to God.

Monk

Banned
I haven't watched batman begins, do you need to see the movie to get the edit? It looks like Batman just slapped on there to me. *confused*

Monk said:
I haven't watched batman begins, do you need to see the movie to get the edit? It looks like Batman just slapped on there to me. *confused*

Batman shoots a grappling hook in just about every single movie, comic, and tv shows he's on. Jeeze...

The problem with doing a story is that the individual segments tend to be unfunny. PA is in a serious slump, and a storyline is not helping.

D

dicklaurent

Unconfirmed Member
OMG. My Little Pony! That is the high road of ironic fun you people don't even dare dream of. NO TEVE NDARE! Funny PA!

White Man

I stopped playing FATE for this? And I thought the last PBF was sub-par. This is definingly bad for PA. Not only is it patently unfunny, but the 'funny' could've been ripped off from a late 80s/early 90s family-safe sitcom. As Les Savy Fave would say: YAWN YAWN YAWN.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
We need an edit on that one, STAT

IntestineBoy

Sasquatch of 1000 (hairy) colons
Is the blonde kid a chick? I thought it was some form of lesbianism or something. I'd like to see it take on a lesbian point of view.

temp

posting on contract only
FortNinety said:
Batman shoots a grappling hook in just about every single movie, comic, and tv shows he's on. Jeeze...
Yeah, and the action noise spelled out.

Top Bottom