• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best bluepoint game is playable on xbox series s/x

Calverz

Of course im talking about the Metal Gear Solid HD collection! I was playing this gem the other night on my xbox series s wishing it got the enhanced treatment! (Thanks konami....i mean....f*** konami yea)

i forgot how forward thinking these games were and mgs2 running at 60fps looked amazing (played through tanker).
Will we ever get 4k remake/remasters?? Will bluepoint remake 1??!!! We need more MGS!

Kuranghi

I love em, I think MGS 2 was 60 fps on PS2 already. Although transparencies probably caused big slowdowns I'm sure, so its locked 60 now on XSS/XSX.

Last edited:

PooBone

I remake of 1 would be nice. I also wish there was a way to play 4 that doesn't involve my Cell-melted PS3.... it's been 12 years!

Tschumi

Fair call :) that's probably how i know them... But to be fair, MGS HD collection is hella basic compared to what they've done for demon's souls

I think it would be more interesting to see a remake of Metal Gear 1 and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake.

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom