• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best game out right now is Ark Survival Evolved… Any real gamer is excited for Ark 2.!!!

SJRB

Gold Member
At least, according to Vin Diesel:

iu

Kacho

I'll play ARK when I feel like getting a second job that doesn't pay.
You can adjust the settings to avoid that.

Ark is definitely cool. Something about taming and breeding a large army of dinos hits me in my feels. And you can ride them. The ocean is the most terrifying place in all of gaming. Still haven't explored it bcause it gives me the heebie jeebies.

Hopefully the gameplay is a lot less jank in the sequel and enemies don't cheese you to death with spam attacks. Would also be nice if it ran better but I'm not getting greedy here.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
This honestly has a decent chance at being the biggest, most popular game of anything shown at the XBox showcase.

The fact that they didn't show any gameplay yesterday raises some red flags though.

M1987

I started it the other day and I couldn't play more than a couple of minutes because of the over saturated colours

Vin Diesel is such a boring person and he only plays himself (or the character he sees himself as ) in his movies. This game will feature the most dull character to ever ride a T-Rex/

Crane

Banned
Vin Diesel is such a boring person and he only plays himself (or the character he sees himself as ) in his movies. This game will feature the most dull character to ever ride a T-Rex/
Hes a jerk to work with and greedy af. Its just the money.

Could have choosen a better dude. Like the rest of his family or something

Camreezie

If vin diesel can say who real gamers are i can say who real movie fans are and it sure as shit isnt the bunch of people who pay to see him stink up the screen

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Close if they pay me 10 dollars i might play it for 15 min..

As this fucking game feels like a job

Last edited:

nemiroff

Gold Member
That's funny. I'm not even kidding, Ark is one of the worst gaming experiences I've had in years, tried to coop it with my son. It was utterly atrocious.

Top Bottom