• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ark 2 Will Reportedly Stay On Xbox Game Pass For Three Years

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

A legal document has been discovered by YouTuber GP, which suggests Studio Wildcard's sequel to Ark: Survival Evolved, Ark 2, will remain on Xbox Game Pass for three years after its release.

The document states that Studio Wildcard has a "long-term title license agreement ("game pass") with Microsoft for a period of three years". The document then goes on to state that although the agreement was made in 2018 for Ark: Survival Evolved, it was "subsequently amended in June 2020 to extend the ARK 1 game pass perpetually effective January 1, 2022 and to put ARK 2 on game pass for three years upon release".

Not only does this document suggest that Ark 2 will be available to Xbox Game Pass subscribers for three years after its release, but it also states that the original Ark will remain on the service too.

mansoor1980

Gold Member
9Bb.gif

Roberts

I really didn't get the appeal of the first one. It was so ugly and ran like shit so I don't really have high hopes for the sequel. But I will try it.

Top Bottom