• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best PlayStation game trailer live reactions?

I've never been one to pay much attention to live reactions for events like E3 or whatever. In fact, in recent years, I haven't watched an E3 press conference live and would instead catch up on reading and watching said game trailers later, including my first E3 on NeoGAF where the most pleasant surprise came from a new IP (GhostWire: Tokyo) as opposed to an established one.

However, I was recently watching this live reaction to God of War (PS4) and I couldn't help but smile, particularly at the moment where Kratos walks out from the cover of darkness and the reaction is insane.

The video auto-starts a couple seconds before so there's no need to skip.

"Oh! My heart! My heart right now! My heart can't take it!" :lollipop_tears_of_joy:

It reaffirms one thing I've always believed, despite not being big on God of War myself, that Kratos is the face of PlayStation, similar to how Master Chief is the face of Xbox and Link for Nintendo. But I want to focus on PlayStation since I've enjoyed most of their franchises. What do you consider to be among the best PlayStation game trailer live reactions? And did you attend the event or watch it online?

Last edited:

brap

Banned
gD7BQRs.jpg

Psykodad

Banned
FF7Remake, Shenmue 3 E32015 and PS4's no DRM and Price tag at E3 2013 will always be my highlights for Sony
This.

In fact, I'd argue that the PS4 No DRM Reaction is the single best reaction in gaming, period.
It felt like the entire gaming community was cheering, because it was important to gaming as a whole.

Last edited:
This.

In fact, I'd argue that the PS4 No DRM Reaction is the single best reaction in gaming, period.
It felt like the entire gaming community was cheering, because it was important to gaming as a whole.
I always thought it was kind of silly that such a common sense feature needed to be highlighted in the first place. I mean, Microsoft fucked up but I was never worried that Sony would follow suit.

Last edited:

Psykodad

Banned
I always thought it was kind of silly that such a common sense feature needed to be highlighted in the first place. I mean, Microsoft fucked up but I was never worried that Sony would follow suit.
Well, yeah. Shows how out of touch MS was.

Or is, because their shift to streaming will lead to basically the same thing

GymWolf

In recent times i liked the one with easy allies and tsushima, uber was particularly hyped for this one.

Last edited:

Fbh

All of Sony E3 2015.
Not only the live audience but most of the gaming community was loosing it. WOW TLG still exists....HOLY SHIT FFVII Remake...HOLY SHIT Shenmue III. GAF and other sites totally collapsed for a while

stranno

Kaz: Its Ridge Racer! RIIIIIIIIDGEEEEEE RACEEEEEEER. Remember that one?
Audience: Uhhh, what?

Last edited:
Top Bottom