• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
May not even buy Battlefront. I'm having a good time with BO3 right now.

Had a "while black" moment earlier today and I still want to punch someone.

Dereck

0bfVuPj.jpg

xGRVPnj.gif

This can't be real brehs

Watching random fight scenes on YT.

I will never be over the fact they wasted the greatest fantasy match up in modern martial arts cinema history in Jet Li vs. Jackie Chan

....on that trash called the Forbidden Kingdom.

I will never smh enough at that.

A Hispanic friend of mine sent me this when I told him-

"(Puts on secret society of Hispanics' robes) Welcome, hermano. We've been expecting you."

Lol

@Kiddizzy: Honestly, when I found out I was adopted, I didn't handle it well at all. I tried to drink myself to death, and if my wife hadn't been there to take care of me, I would have succeeded. It completely destroyed my world for a few days. It's better now.

Finding out I'm Hispanic I'm fine with, though. It honestly makes a lot of things make sense now.
waiting for your debut in Empire now

Numb

This can't be real brehs
Amazing.
Directed at kids and they wouldn't notice at all.
C'mon Sega, give us Bayonetta, Vanquish and VF now. Please.
Too good an idea.
I can't help but feel I'd be so much more interested in this game if it just wasn't an MMO at all. I really want to play with the character creator but that's about it. :/

Not an MMO dude but that grappling class has me thirsty.
edit
Wait thats blade and soul
nvm

Malyse

Amazing.
Directed at kids and they wouldn't notice at all.

Too good an idea.

Not an MMO dude but that grappling class has me thirsty.
edit
Wait thats blade and soul
nvm
Blade and Soul is alright. Not worth paying for IMO so it's good that it's F2P. Fucking awful character creation. Uglier defaults than Xenoblade X. I spent 40 minutes trying my best to make my avatar not look like a anime sex doll monster. It's best aspect is how it handles traversal.

Numb

Blade and Soul is alright. Not worth paying for IMO so it's good that it's F2P. Fucking awful character creation. Uglier defaults than Xenoblade X. I spent 40 minutes trying my best to make my avatar not look like a anime sex doll monster. It's best aspect is how it handles traversal.
The models are abit on the freaky side. Maybe more than that.
Watched some streams and that class is about all that i cared about.
Lol I've confused them myself in the past.

it always happens.
Should just think of BD as the face one.

That HIV thread is making the BCT look like a world peace summit.

What's your problem brah? Just a little HIV, don't gotta tell my business to everyone, it's virtually impossible to spread.

I know that there is a defense force for everything but I just can't

Slayven

Picking it up in 30 minutes..WAKE UP, SHY!!
Early this morning my phone started buzzing like cazy and it was an alert you was online in battlefront from the app
Hahahahaha you can tell it is fake when the dude sounds like they straight from the 70s

That HIV thread is making the BCT look like a world peace summit.
Once against folks turn a simple issue into some fuckery
http://www.vice.com/read/inside-the-asian-men-black-women-online-dating-scene-456

Yo slayven what you think of the asian man/black women dating scene?
Less competition.

jmood88

Just strolled on by a diner to get a malt before heading to meet my fellow black gang members so that we could commit crimes and terrorize some crackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom