• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
ya'll about to get our topic *****_'d

topic on gaming side referencing us with regards to that post was just nuked from existence

D i Z

Well damn. Moving right along.

The internet will bury all beef they have with you in the same yard that you thought your secrets were safe. Lessons for everyone.

Merc_

5gdja4Q.gif

D i Z

I think I've turned my simple cookie recipe into a masterpiece. There is nothing left to do but burn it, destroy all sacred and rare ingredients, and begin training as the ultimate Quiche master.

edit:...wait...something changed. I don't even want t onkwo. just need more less sobriety.

latest

D i Z

Ahh. i just realised i misread your post. Sorry.

giphy.gif

People are more interested with the box office arms race than the actual movies these days. Reminds me of a short I once saw of a young couple severely perplexed at how to get their child to enjoy age appropriate things, but he would rather read charts and crunch numbers in a grey and featureless room.

Young Magus

Maybe I posted this before, but once I read something about how non-white women reacted to a while guy hyperaware of his privilege. I think they were tasked with working together on a play or something as an experiment. Might have been Vice, can't remember. The point is, none of them were very interested the guy because he "didn't do anything." Apparently he decided to deal with his priviledge by trying not to make things any worse for anybody else, so he ended up being perceived as doing nothing.

Damn yo, got the link?

Nigga probably curled his hair too

My dude lion skipped his prom to talk to a girl on the phone. That's an L. It's been awhile since I was in school but don't admit to that. Say you got sick, needed surgery or something. Bad case of Ebola.

How come you didn't go out with her that night to somewhere?

babysittin that phone!?

Y'all was like "kiss me through the phone"

"you hang up first...no you....no you...no you!"

But......Did you sing Marvin's Room over the phone breh?

Lion on the phone like "No you hang up first.."

While Deshawn on the couch getting ready to blow her nexk out

5000% Ruthless Yo.
Ya'll some crab ass, punk ass nikkas XD.

ya'll about to get our topic *****_'d

topic on gaming side referencing us with regards to that post was just nuked from existence

What post in question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom