• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
All grits are terrible that aren't made by my mama.

I refuse to eat grits unless she makes them, so I haven't had them in years. Besides grandma she is literally only person I know who has managed to not make grits absolutely disgusting to eat.

D i Z

Liver and onions is a supreme delicacy 👌

108d.gif

Sch1sm

so how do y'all feel about Hearthstone?

I'd rather it be Magic The Gathering with an app as good as Hearthstone's, but the game is feels a lot like luck? Or, at the very least, it feels pay to win because if you're just on one of the base starter decks it's pretty eh odds. I prefer it with friends to anything.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I'd rather it be Magic The Gathering with an app as good as Hearthstone's, but the game is feels a lot like luck? Or, at the very least, it feels pay to win because if you're just on one of the base starter decks it's pretty eh odds. I prefer it with friends to anything.

I like it a lot, but it is extremely frustrating when people just have better cards. They're about to make some big changes in the next couple of weeks, so I'm gonna see how that makes me feel.

It's the first CCG I've played for any length of time, and I alternate between loving it and hating it.

Merc_

Whole lotta people catching feelings over in that Angry Joe review thread for Quantum Break.

The Uncharted 4 review thread is going to be a real bloodbath and I can't wait.

Crocodile

How are people hating on Peas? I wouldn't even consider them a vegetable with a strong, overpowering taste

Liver and onions is a supreme delicacy ��

WUT?

NOPE

There are much worse dishes though

so how do y'all feel about Hearthstone?

Just play Paper Magic the Gathering. If you have to play online you can try Magic the Gathering Online - it kind of sucks but MTG is such a better game IMO that I'd still rather put up with it.

Sch1sm

Yup. Hate a lot of things I was forced to eat after I threw it up on the floor. Don't give a fuck either..

That's like me and fucking cabbage. Hate it. Threw up after being forced to eat it. Never ate again.

I like it a lot, but it is extremely frustrating when people just have better cards. They're about to make some big changes in the next couple of weeks, so I'm gonna see how that makes me feel.

It's the first CCG I've played for any length of time, and I alternate between loving it and hating it.

CCG's are pocket burners, consider yourself lucky almost. I've been debating going back to Hearthstone because I probably can't afford to keep up Magic after this year, at least not a tourney ready deck. Cards aren't cheap. Did they mention what the changes are, or is it a mystery? If they address my problems, or at least balance, then I'll be all over it again.

How does BCT feel about Beanies and Weenies?

No. No. No.
No.
No.

ah. one of those. what were parents thinking? young parents be on some crazy borderline shit too.

Bitch ass woman would have me sitting at the table past midnight on a school day. Eventually shove shit down my throat. Forced me to eat what I gagged all over the floor. Needless to say I didn't care for the cunt..

Johndoey eats everything and Gordon doesn't eat anything

I don't eat what I consider crap..I eat plenty. You know, options/opinions..

Bitch ass woman would have me sitting at the table past midnight on a school day. Eventually shove shit down my throat. Forced me to eat what I gagged all over the floor. Needless to say I didn't care for the cunt..

Damn that's straight up abuse

Slayven

As long as it is boiled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom