• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT14| Ruthless: The So Well Spoken Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my Birthday!

last night was lit

Happy Birthday!

What's the backstory on this? That was clearly pent up aggression that I understand. It's just moments where enough is enough and you got to appropriately respond to continued harassment and dehumanization. CJ gotdamn hit her with the satso no hado Oni Akuma shit. She walked over got up on the table and just casually five hit Jenna.

Jenna's been saying low key & not so low key racist shit since the 1st ep. CeeJai started off really understanding & forgiving but at some point in the show it became clear that Jenna wasn't interested in learning/changing.

Happy birthday flow

Where is our cake

f2a6330a622bba61d2c340c58e9ecc3e.jpg

/Gordon

shingi70

Banned
Any of you guys are experienced with being somewhat older in college. I feel really behind the curve considering when I get my Bachelor's in two years I'll be 26 years old.

Aiustis

Y'all in your mid twenties complaining being old?

Yo hook me up with that seniors menu at Waffle House.

Any of you guys are experienced with being somewhat older in college. I feel really behind the curve considering when I get my Bachelor's in two years I'll be 26 years old.

I've taken classes, but not enrolled toward a degree.

Most of my friends are college students because people my age be like job, kids and 8pm bedtime.

D i Z

Gordon's banned? what happened?

Did he request it for his time away with family?

Damn, some people would save the life of a gorilla over a human

People can happily ignore the natural behaviours of animals to have them remain idyllic in their little made up worlds. But humans are pervasive and intrusive even in private head spaces.
We conflict with the balance of nice/ not nice things that people assign categorizations to in order to make things pretty and safe.

D i Z

Guys, he probably requested it so that he'd be incentivized to stay off Gaf for the weekend. At least, I hope that's what he's done again.

shingi70

Banned
That Depp thread keeps descending into more levels of fuckery. It's funny how everyone agreed that Cosby was piece of shit, but with Depp you have all the benefit in the world.

That Depp thread keeps descending into more levels of fuckery. It's funny how everyone agreed that Cosby was piece of shit, but with Depp you have all the benefit in the world.

There are people out there still supporting Cosby. Black people. You're just not seeing the support /here/ because NeoGAF's demographics skew white and male.

Anyways, Cosby's a piece of shit, and so is Johnny Depp. And Roman Polanski. And Woody Allen. And a lot of other people in Hollywood that we don't even know about.

akira28

That thread asking about white dominance in gaming went to trash. Ant-white racism?

they look at it empirically without any context. if racism applies to someone else, then it should apply to them in equal measure in inverse conditions with the same results. Especially if they live in a place where they're the center of the universe and have little experience with other races except with the new modern novelty of refugee immigrants.

Vice

It's that childhood idol factor. If you grew up watching someone* in movies/sports/tv that entertained you they can do no wrong. Look at how cool people are with Roman Polanski and some old rockstars that were confirmed to be passing around 14-year-olds online

*Unless they have something different about them
5I5s8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom