• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Damn it Azealia Banks now you've got me cross-referencing Haitian and African deities to check the validity of your chicken murder. It's not holding up so far.

After the last 2 fights, I think she is officially uncharted......

IQ6vqbA.jpg

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Man... I need to get back into military shape.

I was at a party hitting the Cha Cha and Electric Slides, Percolator, Humpty Dance, Crank dat(insert random superhero) etc etc.

After the 3rd go around of showing my friends how to properly hit a Roger Rabbit I was so fuckin out of breath.

Y'all remember when people said Rousey could fuck up Mayweather?
'member when people were scared of her and she had little to no weakness
I 'member. Til one day someone found out you can just hit her in the face! All the little elves ran around and spread the news far and wide. And Rousey's fame shrank 3 times that day

Izuna

Banned
Honest answers only

What should I do is someone close to me, Black, says the sort of racist stuff like "black people killing each other; they are more racist; blacks sold blacks etc." in response to me just showing that one debate track from Hamilton.

Like, 100%, if she weren't black and saying exactly the same things... I don't think this should make a difference right?

Young Magus

Honest answers only

What should I do is someone close to me, Black, says the sort of racist stuff like "black people killing each other; they are more racist; blacks sold blacks etc." in response to me just showing that one debate track from Hamilton.

Like, 100%, if she weren't black and saying exactly the same things... I don't think this should make a difference right?

Its shouldn't.

Just play the song "i" for them.

Or the coon train song.

Seriously tho, in that situation Id just call them a kiss-ass and leave them behind. You can/should call them out if you want as well, you wouldn't be in the wrong.

Izuna

Banned
Its shouldn't.

Just play the song "i" for them.

Or the coon train song.

Seriously tho, in that situation Id just call them a kiss-ass and leave them behind. You can/should call them out if you want as well, you wouldn't be in the wrong.

Mind you, this is someone who "hates rappers" and that black person say "nigga" in America.

But yeah, I dunno why I needed to confirm, but thanks.

Young Magus

Mind you, this is someone who "hates rappers" and that black person say "nigga" in America.

But yeah, I dunno why I needed to confirm, but thanks.

Well if they hate that stuff for those reasons then the coon train song is a perfect theme for them :D.

But yea cut them from you life

I never cared for Rousey, especially learning she was a damn Sandy Hook truther. Ugh. So seeing her career go down the tubes so quickly feels like karma a bit.

----------------------

Also I had the weirdest dream ever. I was dreaming about an American animated version of a Gantz like show set in Hawaii. It was stylized and had flash animation. It was the strangest thing I seen in my dreams.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

The debate track from Hamilton?

I don't... the one where Hamilton calls out Jefferson for bragging about Virginia's economy when it's based on slavery?

Nah, if that's their response to some lighthearted track like that, write them the fuck off. If they can't take somebody saying "slavery is bad" for ten seconds in a song without getting annoyed, they need some damn help.

Good morning all. Back from the gym, chest day. I did 2 plates for my bench but my gf noticed I was leaning left a bit. I'm trying to fix that but doing dumbbell incline press instead of incline bench.

Also the Ronda jokes are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom