• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

https://twitter.com/pitchfork/status/823963328494141440

Chrisette didn't get to meet Trump. She isn't happy. "My family disowned me... and he’s not going to shake my hand?"

67033-michael-jordan-reaction-gif-huri.gif

Played yourself for the money.

Izuna

Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHA

is all I can say.

Bet she thought her family was bluffing. I mean, it's a sad thing to fall out with fam period, but girl ~ you cray

You getting it. ?

I'm not sure whether to get that or Yakuza 0.

Eventually. I'm not sure if I can get it soon, but I want to. I'd buy Yakuza 0 first if I had a PS4. As it is, RE7 is guaranteed to be alright if you don't buy it right now. Yakuza 0 needs the help.

deli2000

I did. Got it from Pizza Hut, cost me FUCKING 17 FUCKING QUID. Just for a deep pan medium margarita (cheese and tomato) and garlic bread with cheese. ��

Pizza prices are fucking ridiculous for the major chains in the UK. Domino's expects me to pay £13 for a medium margarita pizza on it's own. What the fuck.

akira28

17pounds for a medium chain pizza is a lot. I get upset if I have to pay 15dollars at the actual italian pizzeria

Then again, I used to see what passes for local pizzeria pizza in the UK, and then I'd probably go to Pizza Hut too. Thin Crust only.

deli2000

17pounds for a medium chain pizza is a lot. I get upset if I have to pay 15dollars at the actual italian pizzeria

Then again, I used to see what passes for local pizzeria pizza in the UK, and then I'd probably go to Pizza Hut too. Thin Crust only.

Local pizza places are give and take around where I live, but are much better than the alternative of overpriced bullshit, especially as a student.

Shy

GIVE IT TO ME.

tF1uNHJ.gif
LOL. awww. Poor Fawful
Pizza prices are fucking ridiculous for the major chains in the UK. Domino's expects me to pay £13 for a medium margarita pizza on it's own. What the fuck.
Ugggghhhhh. Tell me about it. I get from Domino far too much.

Local pizza places are give and take around where I live, but are much better than the alternative of overpriced bullshit, especially as a student.
Sounds about right.
What the fuck is a quid? That is the most off putting name for money.
LOL. It's one of slang terms for it. Don't ask me why though. 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom