• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
And you got the audacity to call Nas overrated
Kanye has released 6 albums that are fantastic and 1 dud. 1. Kanye has consistently been a great artist since he released his first album. It doesn't matter what he's doing, he's gonna do well on it 9/10 times.

Nas is overrated, Kanye West is not

large.gif

Kanye has released 6 albums that are fantastic and 1 dud. 1. Kanye has consistently been a great artist since he released his first album. It doesn't matter what he's doing, he's gonna do well on it 9/10 times.

Nas is overrated, Kanye West is not

Average rapper with more ghost producers than Drake has ghost writers. MBDTF is is a grossly overrated album, 808s was basura and Yeezus is a straight dumpster fire.

Forgot about TLoP, it was that forgettable I didn't remember it dropped this year

LionPride

Banned
Average rapper with more ghost producers than Drake has ghost writers. MBDTF is is a grossly overrated album, 808s was basura and Yeezus is a straight dumpster fire.

Forgot about TLoP, it was that forgettable I didn't remember it dropped this year
Nigga stop being wrong

Bronx-Man

Banned

This is one of the dustiest opinions I've seen in a while.

What is even going on in this thread anymore

Sch1sm

Kaep winning. Got band members taking a knee the night they celebrate cops. Bold.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/article...eel-during-national-anthem-before-game-vs-tcu

It's a disturbance in the force.

It's like a million people woke up at the same time.

I really respect how he's using his platform. Dude's got so many people watching. The way his consistence and refusal to back down regardless of consequence is paying off. Absolute perfection.

Man that NEET thread in the OT is some some sad stuff. I dont understand people who can live that lifestyle. As much as I love video games, and entertainment, I get bored in a couple of days if I have no work. I also feel pretty bad if I cant contribute to my home and my parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom