• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

who did this

17125628_1288083547951717_1617324923775090688_n.jpg

:D
Ha!😂😂😂

cdyhybrid

GAF, my co-worker caught me looking into her window with binoculars from a tree across the street and now she thinks I'm stalking her.

Today is #blackout day on Twitter, let me go be thirsty for a while

GAF, my co-worker caught me looking into her window with binoculars from a tree across the street and now she thinks I'm stalking her.

GAF, my co-worker caught me in her panty drawer and now she thinks I'm stalking her.

Damn, just found out my Filipina Aunt took my cousin with her back to the Philipines and getting my uncle for child support. I've only ever seen my little cousin in person since she was a baby. Now I'm not sure if I'll ever see her again.

"everybody Google's somebody they are interested in" lol what, maybe I'm just too old for this but I most certainly have not done that. That's fucking creepy.

Beefy

"everybody Google's somebody they are interested in" lol what, maybe I'm just too old for this but I most certainly have not done that. That's fucking creepy.

I have googled a girl once, who I was with at the time, me and her did it for jokes. None of this google random girls/guys to get info.

"I refuse to believe no one has ever done this, if you say you never did this you're a liar."

I'm with you bruh, never felt the need to find information online about someone that I could ask myself in person.

Beefy

"I refuse to believe no one has ever done this, if you say you never did this you're a liar."

I'm with you bruh, never felt the need to find information online about someone that I could ask myself in person.

Questions are too hard man. I would rather bug her phones and home to get details.

Mousugu Shinu Hito out School Days-ed School Days. What an ending.

Hold up!! Someone managed to out do School Days? The same School Days that had a fucked up ending (that I had the misfortune of watching and regretting it) that involves:
The sneaky cheating boyfriend getting stabbed to shit by his first girlfriend, then the other girlfriend finds his dead body and cuts his head off and then confronts the girl who killed him. Then they fight and the girl who killed the boyfriend is killed and cut open by the other girlfriend. And then the other girlfriend ends up alone on a yacht, holding the disembodied head of the boyfriend.

Your telling me someone outdid that?! I don't even wanna know.

People share too much of their lives on this forum, lol. Making a thread talking about how they stalked a girl and shit, all those hygiene threads, etc.

Someone gotta sit these people down and set 'em straight.

Johndoey

Banned
Just got out of Logan, second time in my life a movie has made me tear up.

Everything about my taste in media aside, I really can't recommend this highly enough. Hell, it dethroned Spider-Man 2 as my favorite comic book film within the first hour.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
People share too much of their lives on this forum, lol. Making a thread talking about how they stalked a girl and shit, all those hygiene threads, etc.

My theory is these people have no one to talk to in real life, so GAF is their 'friend'. I also think that these people haven't had life experience enough to have any basis for what most feel is common sense.

Kreed

Some of these GAFers are going to be Gary Whitta in a few years, digging though their post histories making edits going "The fuck was I doing?"

Malyse

Hold up!! Someone managed to out do School Days? The same School Days that had a fucked up ending (that I had the misfortune of watching and regretting it) that involves:
The sneaky cheating boyfriend getting stabbed to shit by his first girlfriend, then the other girlfriend finds his dead body and cuts his head off and then confronts the girl who killed him. Then they fight and the girl who killed the boyfriend is killed and cut open by the other girlfriend. And then the other girlfriend ends up alone on a yacht, holding the disembodied head of the boyfriend.

Your telling me someone outdid that?! I don't even wanna know.

Yes, that School Days.
It's amazing.

Johndoey

Banned
Was it all the death,Wolverine's pathetic life and unwillingness to be happy, all the kids getting fucked over etc
It was
the fleeting moment of happiness this broken man had before bleeding out in the middle of nowhere. Shit felt raw as hell.

I was not prepared for the movie to be so bleak.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Clean your bedroom fellow beef. The view through your bedroom window isn't good.

I know a guy whose car looks similar to that. Fast food bags all over the place. Not sure how in the hell you can be in all that filth. Hell, not sure how you can eat so many meals in your car if you aren't a truck driver of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom