• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished all of the Jojo anime and now I feel like something is missing. Guess it's time to read the manga. Good thing Persona Bizarre Adventure is out soon.

Shy

😝
What you young bucks know about this?

22573_front.jpg
\
tumblr_o27k1cajFi1r7sijxo1_500.gif
*shudders* Don't remind me of that shit.

Zekes!

I was just sticking to the anime, but yea, I hear all this praise for Part 7, gotta get to that. First I have to make my lazy ass finish Part 6 though...

Yeah I dropped off of Part 6 my first time through. Went back to it a second time and enjoyed it more, but I still found it...hard to follow? I got through it and then Part 7...WHEW

Part 3 or 4. Choose your favorite.
I liked 4 better.
the fights were better and it constantly had my interest. Part 3 didn't really get better for me until like halfway through. Dio fight was great but I didn't really like the whole "SAME STAND" explanation for Jotaro learning how to stop tike. Still was a fun time
Jojo doesn't even get Bizarre till part 6
I heard the series gets really good once it steps out of
Dio's
shadow

Numb

256px-ShaqFu_logo.png

You always asking for pics of me, damn nigga you thirsty as fuck.

His mic is in the shape of a golden gun
Need to see if he wears his clown gear
I liked 4 better.
the fights were better and it constantly had my interest. Part 3 didn't really get better for me until like halfway through. Dio fight was great but I didn't really like the whole "SAME STAND" explanation for Jotaro learning how to stop tike. Still was a fun time

I heard the series gets really good once it steps out of
Dio's
shadow
His shadow?
Nah that shit is everywhere
I think Part 5 is underrated

Hopefully the anime remedies that
Because of Giogio but everything else is great

Like for real, I was reading a synopsis of part 5 on wiki and it had
some sort of connection to Dio again.
I guess he just really loves him and just can't stop writing about him?

LotusHD

Banned
Is the story or art all over the place? I'll probably just wait for the anime if it's bad to read

The art and dialogue. The dialogue especially doesn't have the best translation. As for the art, it's hard to tell what's going on at times, namely regarding several of the villain's abilities. Honestly I dislike reading Jojo unless the panels are colored, Part 4 was very easy to digest in comparison.

The art and dialogue. The dialogue especially doesn't have the best translation. As for the art, it's hard to tell what's going on at times, namely regarding several of the villain's abilities. Honestly I dislike reading Jojo unless the panels are colored, Part 4 was very easy to digest in comparison.
Oh, I thought it was another One Piece where it has so much going on in like one page. Yeah, that sounds bad. I think I'll just wait for the anime.

Zekes!

Oh, I thought it was another One Piece where it has so much going on in like one page. Yeah, that sounds bad. I think I'll just wait for the anime.

The current translations floating around make it hard to read, so yeah, I'd just wait for the anime. The only JoJo whose art I found hard to read was Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom