• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Day Before: New Trailer Released (Release Date & Gameplay Trailer) [Update: Releases on December 7 in Early Access]

Draugoth

Gold Member
THE DAY BEFORE IS NO LONGER RELEASING ON NOVEMBER 10.

EARLY ACCESS ON DECEMBER 7

kISCkfy.png

Join us on November 1 at 10am PT/ 1pm ET/ 5pm UK/ November 2 at 4am AEST to watch the new The Day Before trailer for the upcoming post-apocalyptic open-world MMO survival game developed by Fntastic.

Last edited:
For fuck sake, a live premier for it too? I'm not convinced the game is even real. Just a bunch of thrown together bits and pieces.

MiguelItUp

Oh boy, lmao. Yeah, this definitely feels like a new "War Z" situation. If anything this will be interesting to watch pan out.

Gamezone

Gold Member
Looks terrible compared to the first trailer. And they managed to delay it even more. Just hot garbage.

MiguelItUp

So this looks.... more functional than I was expecting, but it doesn't look exciting at all. Nothing about it stands out. But I'll give them credit if it releases and is even remotely functional. If it does well, I'll be shocked.

Definitely a downgrade from what we originally saw, but that shouldn't be too surprising. One thing I still find odd is how they're always focused on sports cars, lmao. I mean, in a scenario like this, I guess finding a sports car could be possible, it just looks out of place, lol.

CamHostage

They got it back on Steam (after being delisted for questionable reasons.) So, all's a go for this Dec 7 launch early access release. Let's see what they bring to the table next month...

$39 on Early Access; jumps to $49 on launch (I assume console will also be $49 if/when those versions come out later on as planned.)

Some screenshots, pretty much ripped from the trailer (more screens are available on Steam.)

ss_351dcf9d6362da4ce432deaebbfb991c36c48414.jpg

ss_ecf8021c68b1292718bee4731c4b2ab2686a77bc.jpg

ss_011edffb9d2f3f79b046e46700af9015d4cfa9a7.jpg

ss_f284a0d6df81d2524cebf3a74ac5f27a7f9eeb2f.jpg

Last edited:

Luipadre

The amount of refunds on day 1 will be glorious on steam. This looks nothing like the game people were excited about.

Last edited:

Meicyn

Gold Member
The Division 1 from 7 and half years ago looks 10 times better than this.
Funny you should say that, one of the guys who worked on The Division noticed a few things.

Imitation is the best form of flattery, I suppose.

Kikorin

Looks like a junkier and uglier version of The Division, but nothing seems too fake from this trailer honestly. If it barely works, I could even see it beeing a success on PC, I've seen PC players play shit completely broken and enjoy it.

nemiroff

Gold Member
Hmm... It even makes Ubisoft downgrades look insignificant in comparison. Now that's impressive.

Last edited:

EDMIX

ZombieCitizen

FUCKING YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I love how now, the term "Citizen" from Star Citizen basically is seen by us as the word scam

Same thing lol

Until this shit is actually a physical, REAL thing, its a scam.

Since people think they know so fucking much, now we get to see how "easy" it is to make The Division lol

Draugoth

Gold Member
Funny you should say that, one of the guys who worked on The Division noticed a few things.

Imitation is the best form of flattery, I suppose.

Dont forget about the AI Voice Acting and Dialogue System ripped straight from Starfield

KH6dzr1.png

Provisions-Manager-Disuke-In-First-Contact-Starfield-1.jpg

They got it back on Steam (after being delisted for questionable reasons.) So, all's a go for this Dec 7 launch early access release. Let's see what they bring to the table next month...

$39 on Early Access; jumps to $49 on launch (I assume console will also be $49 if/when those versions come out later on as planned.)

Some screenshots, pretty much ripped from the trailer (more screens are available on Steam.)

ss_351dcf9d6362da4ce432deaebbfb991c36c48414.jpg
Hey, thicc thighs save lives! :messenger_grinning_sweat: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

MrKainobi

Neo Member
Not only does it look like a Division copycat but they also took a page out of Ubisofts marketing playbook. Start with a super immersive reveal trailer to then showcase a generic GaaS game with downgraded visuals. No thanks

Eiknarf

Banned
If this is really coming out on Dec 7, and it looks like it actually is, why isn’t there a place holder in the “coming soon” section at OpenCritic?

Top Bottom