• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Day Before will be available on November 10, 2023

TVexperto

So where are the previews and actual humans playing it and reporting on that?

smirk drinking GIF
empty-room-white-minimalism-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Eiknarf

Banned
If this were really coming out for PS5 on November 10th, wouldn’t it be available for preorder now? Either on the PS STORE or Amazon?

CamHostage

Hello there

I don't know why you'd announce a date if it already has a date of Nov 10? But I also don't know why you'd tease the "release date and time" if it actually weren't coming out soon? (Unless this is a double-insanity tease and they're delaying to 2024 but confirming it'll release at 10PM whenever it does come out...)

I'm guessing something will come out in November or December. I'm vaguely curious what that something will be.

Eiknarf

Banned
I don't know why you'd announce a date if it already has a date of Nov 10? But I also don't know why you'd tease the "release date and time" if it actually weren't coming out soon? (Unless this is a double-insanity tease and they're delaying to 2024 but confirming it'll release at 10PM whenever it does come out...)

I'm guessing something will come out in November or December. I'm vaguely curious what that something will be.
They would already be replicating the Blu-ray Discs and printing the art/U-cards if this was coming out on November 10.

They need time to package them, seal them, pack them, and ship them to retailers

Last edited:

CamHostage

They would already be replicating the Blu-ray Discs and printing the art/U-cards if this was coming out on November 10.

They need time to package them, seal them, pack them, and ship them to retailers

Nobody is publishing this to retail.

Not that many PC games get boxed copies anyway, but nobody has heard of their publisher Mytona before and I can't imagine they have physical distribution capabilities unless it's very, very specific markets like Russia. Also, you alluded to PS Store earlier, but the console plans are supposedly set for after the PC launch.

This game will be coming out digitally, which requires little to no visible prep or even marketing.

(That said, they somehow got themselves delisted from Steam, so who know if they've been able to somehow smooth that out or if they talked Epic into a "exclusivity deal" where they're exclusive with the only storefront which will have them...)

Imagine this comes out on November 10 and it’s absolutely amazing!?

Anything is possible before it isn't...

6Dollar-Shirts-Schrodingers-Cat-1.png

Last edited:

Eiknarf

Banned
Nobody is publishing this to retail.

Not that many PC games get boxed copies anyway, but nobody has heard of their publisher Mytona before and I can't imagine they have physical distribution capabilities unless it's very, very specific markets like Russia. Also, you alluded to PS Store earlier, but the console plans are supposedly set for after the PC launch.

This game will be coming out digitally, which requires little to no visible prep or even marketing.

(That said, they somehow got themselves delisted from Steam, so who know if they've been able to somehow smooth that out or if they talked Epic into a "exclusivity deal" where they're exclusive with the only storefront which will have them...)

Anything is possible before it isn't...

6Dollar-Shirts-Schrodingers-Cat-1.png
I meant the PS5 version- They’d have to master it and replicate it and silkscreen the discs… and print the amaray case sleeve, like, this week!! Today.

Eiknarf

Banned
Trailer debuting at the top o' the hour lol

Pffff 10am pacific time… cmon!!! Who uses pacific time. Just say, “1pm Eastern”

Even on New Year’s people on the West Coast watch the ball drop at midnight in New York!! 9pm their time !! C’mon!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

DiGiTMerc

Banned
Well well. they are actually pulling this one off ? xD
Oh wait, thats right, early access Dec 7th 2023.

The Day After.

Sorry, but we have decided to upgrade to UE Engine 5.3.

Next year, years TBA. "RIP". xD

CamHostage

I meant the PS5 version- They’d have to master it and replicate it and silkscreen the discs… and print the amaray case sleeve, like, this week!! Today.

It won't be released to retail on PS5 (or Xbox) either, unless they secure a distributor with a different publisher whenever the console versions do come out.

December 7th!!!!

Not Nov 10, (and "Early Access" is a questionable version of "available on", as they first promoted it,) but if they can actually get something out in a month, that'd at least be commendable after all the noise leading up to now.

And, they got back on Steam after whatever happened with the de-listing.

Last edited:

Gojiira

Still no definitive look at actual gameplay or mechanics, and again showing a lifeless empty city, so what is November 10th? That shitty video doesnt say its releasing and if so into what? Full release? Beta? Alpha?
Just a scam, pass.

Eiknarf

Banned
It won't be released to retail on PS5 (or Xbox) either, unless they secure a distributor with a different publisher whenever the console versions do come out.

Not Nov 10, (and "Early Access" is a questionable version of "available on", as they first promoted it,) but if they can actually get something out in a month, that'd at least be commendable after all the noise leading up to now.

On Twitter/X they were asked if it’s coming to console, and they replied, “Yes, but later on”

CamHostage

On Twitter/X they were asked if it’s coming to console, and they replied, “Yes, but later on”

Coming to console ≠ coming to retail.

As of now, there is no known connection for FNTASTIC to get this out onto WalMart or other store shelves.

Eiknarf

Banned

Alright, start and link us to a "Predict the review score" thread!!!

Top Bottom