• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division 2 is $2.99 on Xbox One (Digital, US only)

Now I remember why me and friends stopped playing this game. It's straight up Z's. Tried getting back into this last night.

Boring. First one was alright I did almost 300hours on that.

VERBZINATL

Neo Member
Copped the Gold Edition Steelbook with Year 1 Pass for $12.00 (physical copy).

Been gettin alotta enjoyment out of this so far, lookin forward to goin back to NYC. The first game was cool, but the sponging issue made it almost unplayable at times.

There should be a free demo out by now for the Coney Island trailer, anybody played that yet?

Kagey K

Banned
This was my biggest disappointment this gen. I bought it day one wanting to love it, and they just made everything I hated about the first game worse.

Now they are hoping I come back to the first game after being let down by the second?

I can’t see that happening.

Shifty1897

Anyone pick this up on pc,? looking for people to jump in with

I plan on picking it up on Uplay when I get back home on Monday. My coworker hasn't shut up about this game for two months and I finally told him I would pick it up, even though multiplayer games are not usually my thing anymore.

Kagey K

Banned
This is why Xbox is destroying the game industry with their Game Pass devaluing games in REAL-TIME in the eyes of its audience.
What does Gamepass have to do with a game not on Gamepass offering a deep discount?

So anytime there is a good deal for gamers it’s going to be Game Pass fault? I hope they keep devaluing games if that is the case.

Stuart360

What is it you like that I’m missing?
Well i love most Ubisoft open world games to be honest, i love the way they do them, many people dont. The map is amazing imo, graphics amazing, gunplay is great, the looting and upgrading is so damn addicting. I lovce the fact that because i'm playing solo, the game is much harder and i'm having to really plan strategies out, and use my equipment like the auto cannon etc. The length of the game, like all Ubisoft open world games, is huge. The amount of missions and side content.
I dont know i just find the game so damn adicting.

AntsaK2

Neo Member
Tried this today after a while and it downloaded 14 gb update. Was this the Loot 2.0 or is it still upcoming?

Dark Star

Got it last night on PS4. 2.99 for any AAA game is a steal. So far just playing single-player, and it's pretty cool. Not the best game ever made, but it's a good cover-shooter. I'll probably just rotate between D2 and RDR2, only playing D2 when I get bored lol.

Last edited:

Night.Ninja

Banned
This is why Xbox is destroying the game industry with their Game Pass devaluing games in REAL-TIME in the eyes of its audience.
What does Gamepass have to do with a game not on Gamepass offering a deep discount?

So anytime there is a good deal for gamers it’s going to be Game Pass fault? I hope they keep devaluing games if that is the case.
Yeah, I was wrong.

It seems Ubisoft did this sale for the PS4 as well.
Well worth the rant right?

Gamepass devalues everything so much that you get deals on systems without Gamepass.
No need for the snark.
I love you man, I just needed to bust your balls a bit.

giphy.gif

Ichabod

Banned
Anyone have any idea how long the pc sale will last? I have literally no money rn.

You're probably good for sure up through the release date of the xpac and I'd be very surprised if they dont keep the base game price low throughout the entire month, to draw in new blood.

Man, shooting in Divistion feels great. Reminds me a lot of Rainbow Six Vegas. I'm playing 1&2 at the same time on PC in 60fps and I'm loving it.

Zimmy68

I was trying to talk myself into buying this.
Then I watched a walkthrough which helped me save the $3.
I heard the enemies were bullet sponges (my most hated game mechanic), but this was crazy.
These guys are unarmored, and they were taking almost a full clip to bring down.

Mista

Banned
I heard the enemies were bullet sponges (my most hated game mechanic), but this was crazy.
These guys are unarmored, and they were taking almost a full clip to bring down.
Exactly. Good decision

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
I bought it. I got the £90 edition for £13.

Like Borderlands it's "only good with friends" but it's actually okay and had decent dev time. Tried doing side content solo and it's kinda difficult.

scalman

depends on level. your gear and weapons and theirs.
then depends how you used skills on what weapon what mods and such, its not just grab weapon and shoot all over, its not that game. i love it though im not good at it or anything but its amazing . shooting mechanics are best out there. sounds , effects, visuals, streets full of stuff...

Stuart360

You need to understand that although the game looks like a shooter, the devs describe it as an RPG, hense the bullet spong enemies, and hit points over their heads etc. Still they are less spongy than the first game, and its all about what weapons and stats you have, how much exploring and looting you have done (to get better stuff).
Anyway the game is awesome imo, and i dont get what the problem is for some of you. I mean yeah sure we all like different stuff, and thats a good thing, but the way some talk like its a terrible game, well thats ridiculous.

knguyen

Does anyone have problem with the gun firing nonstop even I let go the trigger on pc when using ps4 controller?

scalman

Does anyone have problem with the gun firing nonstop even I let go the trigger on pc when using ps4 controller?
No. I use that controller. Maybe you using ds4 , then turn that off, use straight ps4 controller support without ds4, this game supports direectly ps4 controller.

Top Bottom