• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Finals rumored to drop tonight during The Game Awards

M.W.

Somebody got antsy on their website. Reddit in a tizzy right now. The more games the merrier.

IMG-3126.jpg

It's not to bad but honestly I'm not a huge fan of games like this where people just run around up and down and all over the place to avoid dying. It's to much for me.

nikos

Really excited for this. Would be great if it dropped tonight even though it's a busy week for releases. I think this would take over for me.

Destruction is good but otherwise it's nothing special in my opinion. Might be more fun in a group but solo isn't really much fun.

For a game that is all about the action it seems more like a walking and waiting simulator from what I had played over the past few months.

Action normally happens miles away from spawn point and spawning in take an age. They really need to change up the amount of time waiting and more time diving into the action otherwise I might as well just play Doom Eternal and not have to wait at all.

[Sigma]

Got the buzzer beater in like my 6th match lol. AKM seems to kill faster than in the beta or that may be a general thing. Some server issues combined with my crappy connection. Forgot my settings. The aim assist seems stronger now.

chlorate

I typically love Red Faction-inspired destructible games but there’s something infuriatingly formulaic about the aesthetic and gameplay of this game outside of that. The title also irks me because if you want to have a tournament for it, what do you call the third to last round? The Finals Quarterfinals?

Top Bottom