• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Faith |OT| Symphony of the Paleblood Hunt

PanzerCute

I finished the game today and also got the platinum, took me roughly 21h to do.

What an amazing Soulsvania, incredibly well designed, balanced and fascinating to play. I really dont understand some of the bad reviews and feedbacks the game had, it is bloody brilliant in every way.

Look forward to these guys next game.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I finished the game today and also got the platinum, took me roughly 21h to do.

What an amazing Soulsvania, incredibly well designed, balanced and fascinating to play. I really dont understand some of the bad reviews and feedbacks the game had, it is bloody brilliant in every way.

Look forward to these guys next game.
There's NG+ and a couple of modes are coming via future updates:

5e99aba9cda2d1a15cf01923f3969cad_original.png

Plus, given how many amazing weapons the game has each with it's own weapon arts and playstyles, there's plenty of replay value already, well, unless you don't like to replay games.

Last edited:

PanzerCute

There's NG+ and a couple of modes are coming via future updates:

5e99aba9cda2d1a15cf01923f3969cad_original.png

Plus, given how many amazing weapons the game has each with it's own weapon arts and playstyles, there's plenty of replay value already, well, unless you don't like to replay games.

Nice, thanks!

I replay my favorite Metroidvania every 2/3 years, sometimes more. This one will definitely have multiple runs.

Last edited:
Top Bottom