• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Part II Remastered - No Return Mode Trailer Released

Draugoth

Gold Member

Experience The Last of Us Part II Remastered's deep combat via an entirely new single-player mode! Survive as long as you can in each run, as you choose your path through a series of randomized encounters featuring different foes and memorable locations from throughout Part II, all culminating in tense boss battles. Unique gameplay modifiers can offer new and unexpected challenges as you fight to succeed – and survive - in a host of different encounter types. Play as Ellie, Abby, and a variety of unlockable characters, including never-before-playable characters like Dina, Jesse, Lev, and Tommy and more, each with unique traits to offer a variety of playstyles, and unlock skins for them as you progress to use in the mode.

ChiefDada

Gold Member
I love you ND/TLOU but GTA VI trailer just released...

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

GHG

Looks alright.

Having just seen the GTA trailer though, this looks dated. Hopefully this mode is more Hades than it is Returnal.

Wait, it's a horde mode, I thought it was co-op?

missed opportunity.

It's a rogue-lite mode.

Last edited:

Justin9mm

I love you ND/TLOU but GTA VI trailer just released...

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News
GTA VI is a minute and half teaser trailer for something that is not releasing for almost 2 years! I'm sure there is room for ND's trailer. You're not going to see anything else from R* for a very fucking long time. I would not be surprised if we are waiting at least another year or more for the second teaser trailer.

Last edited:

Tsaki

Sony is so retarded sometimes. Literally the worst time to release the trailer; it'd be better to show it on New Year's Eve

Topher

Gold Member
Day one playing TLOU Part 2 again. Love that game. GTA? Nope....not so much.

But hey.....opinions.

Last edited:
Poor ND thought the gta vi trailer wont effect them if they release their tlou 2 trailer 12 hours earlier. Little did they know.

Top Bottom