• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Part II Remastered - No Return Mode Trailer Released

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Nah....don't see it.

Jesus....who cares? At this point, he is dead. Get over it SlimySnake SlimySnake
y1qQjcZ.png

4dH66tn.png

Last edited:

Aenima

The new mode seems nice, and the 10$ upgrade for the PS5 version is not bad. But im skipping this one. Cant really replay this game when i cant stand Abby.

EDMIX

Not saying it's a cash grab scenario, but it's still a remake. Make new games instead of re-releasing old games. This gen has had WAY too many remasters and I hate it. Devs are creatively bankrupt.

? The fuck are you talking about? Do you actually know how remasters are made or?

Sir...thats like fucking saying CDPR isn't making Witcher 4, they are just RE-RELEASING Cyberpunk 2077 "iNsTeaD oF mAkE dA nEwZ gAmeEz"

https://gamerant.com/cyberpunk-2077-current-gen-physical-release-leak/

So..this has nothing to do with "mAkE nEwZ gMamez iNsTeaDz"

The 25 people making this, were never making The Last Of Us 3 in 6 months.

I don't know where you got that idea, I have no clue why gamers are literally this uneducated about their own hobby.

Using this silly ass logic, thats like saying GTAVI trailer must not be real and doesn't exist, I mean "they" remastered GTA Trilogy, "OmG its like dayz creatively bAnkGrupTz"

Sooooo when you know WHO is making the GTA Trilogy and WHO is making GTAVI, when you learn about the process of both, I think it might help you better understand why your post makes zero sense.

Bartski

Gold Member
I'm curious how they handle movement between characters and if they feel any different, or are they just reskinned Ellie and Abby rigs.

Filben

GTA VI is a minute and half teaser trailer for something that is not releasing for almost 2 years! I'm sure there is room for ND's trailer. You're not going to see anything else from R* for a very fucking long time. I would not be surprised if we are waiting at least another year or more for the second teaser trailer.
Plus, are people non-stop watching this trailer the whole day? It's not like it needs the same commitment as playing a huge game that needs this kind of decision.

I liked what I saw and I hope they have a nice amount of alternate outfits and unlockables, because what they’re showing reminds me of the Resident Evil Remakes’ bonus modes and features.

DavidGzz

I know what I am playing in January! Can't wait to have my dodge back. I am currently playing TLOU1 Remaster and I miss it.

What's great about this is that Naughty Dog is delivering something that people complain they haven't been. Action. Strictly action. No walking sections. No long cutscenes. Just straight up, in-your-face combat. Done so in a way that is easily replayable.
Imagine if they use this mode’s idea to make another mode that’s similar to Raid Mode from the Resident Evil Revelations series.

I think it would work great for this.

Varteras

Gold Member
Imagine if they use this mode’s idea to make another mode that’s similar to Raid Mode from the Resident Evil Revelations series.

I think it would work great for this.

I'm hoping they get good reception from this and just have modes like this and the one you suggest as just part of the next entry from the start. Even in future IP, if it makes sense. I think it'd really bring in the people who don't like Naughty Dog's storytelling or gameplay pacing, but enjoy the action.

I mean for a $10 upgrade I really appreciate a new mode with all of these playable characters.

I will definitely dabble in this mode for sure. Not the biggest fan of the mutant monster though but I guess that's a good final boss.

Not a mode for me but I'll be getting this anyways. I went stealth during my TLOU 2 first run. Going to go full action next time with all the cool shit I see people doing.

Top Bottom