• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Legacy |Import OT| Where you needn't blame yourself OR God!

Sinople

Each skill or spell has its own Attack/Defense/Support levels that increase randomly in battle when used in the corresponding role, i.e. a skill will level up in Attack when the character is in Attack, Support when in Support and Defense when in Defense.
What those levels do is, I think, improve the efficiency of the tech or spell in this particular role.

Keep also in mind that a skill's efficiency is modified depending on the role (offensive skills do more damage in Attack, curative spells heal better in Support and shield skills block better in Defense).

So, I haven't much tested but I imagine an offensive skill with a high Support level but low Attack level will do as much, if not more, damage when used in Support, despite Support being basically less strong than Attack (that is, if the character himself has the same level in Attack and Support).

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I'm going to pretend that is how it works and declare it awesome.

I did notice that Garnet took less damage when I accidentally left her in Defense and used an attack. I don't remember the damage output, but she doesn't quite attack that much to begin with.

hongcha

I finally got my copy and played for an hour. I think it is great so far. I am playing as Garnet (she seemed the most interesting to me from the start), and I was given Owen and Meurs as my companions.

Labadal

Any final impressions from people who beat it? Is my wish for a localization warranted if you look at how good the game is?

Thoraxes

So how's the soundtrack?

Incredible, and out now! Everyone buy it!

2015-03-2116.08.22caur3.jpg

Top Bottom