• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The New Incrdibles trailer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

In a nutshell, Renderman is a specification between a model system and a rendering system. In the nearest equivalent to PC gaming technology, think of it as the shading architecture for PC graphics cards that allow per fragment lighting. There are similar systems out there that may help you get a grasp on it (though nowhere near as complex). NVidia's Cg is one that also comes somewhat close.

neptunes

wow, Samuel L jackson is in this one?

I love Pixar's films, they're always funny.

Good enough for all ages.

Pixar>>>>disney as a whole

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Where is my super suit? Motherf*cker!

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
The Incredibles trailer I saw in a theater looked totally ghetto, like it was made in someone's basement with a freeware program.

Tenguman

Looking nice

Though for once I'd like to see Pixar break from their existing mold and do something completely different. They're unchained from Disney now, and I'd like to see them break off and do other types of cinema than just cartoon-comedy.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
>>>They're unchained from Disney now, <<<

No.

neptunes

well they are kind of.

This movie and their next one "Cars" will be distributed by disney, but after that they can do whatever the hell they want.

The only way I can see pixar co-operating with disney is if Eisner leaves.

arter_2

it wouldtrock if pixar makes a 2d studio then they can prove to disney that talent makes a good movie not graphics. im still bitter that Disney ended all thier 2d animation and forced every one to learn 3d. they truley are killing the art form 2d is where it started and it should stay its foundation.

Mustang

Banned
TAJ said:
The Incredibles trailer I saw in a theater looked totally ghetto, like it was made in someone's basement with a freeware program.

rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom