• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Nintendo DS: Still a Piece of Shit

Man, you'd think with GAF down on Saturday, even the Nintendo DS might become appealing!

Nope, it STILL SUCKS.

BUY A PSP!

This troll brought to you by the GA Moderation Team.

Andy787

Banned
Drinky Crow said:
Man, you'd think with GAF down on Saturday, even the Nintendo DS might become appealing!

Nope, it STILL SUCKS.

BUY A PSP!

Hahahahaha.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
nintendo fans need to be on their toes. if you think drinky hated you then...boy does he hate you now.

tetsuoxb

A big fuck off to the militant nintendo fan behind my account deletion.

May you be forced to play derivative Mario games and manually masturbate the regginator for all of eternity.

It's these kinds of threads that get us killed...

But dammit, the truth must be told :lol

The PSP saved me through these dark days. The DS wasn't bright enough.

Nintendo.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Only game worth a damn on DS is Wario Ware.

Meteos might sell me on a system, but that's only two games?!? Jaguar CD did better than that.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
DS is OK, I guess. But it's not made by God. Why should I play a system not made by God, now that I can play one that is?

Diablos

Drinky Crow said:

Nope, it STILL SUCKS.

BUY A PSP!

Haha. Preach on!

Kon Tiki

Banned
Let's wage a war against fans of a video game company because we were to incompetent to patch our forum software. :rolleyes

.hacked

I was ahead of my time, I was bashing Nintendo when you guys were still in diapers. Well that wasn't to long ago but my point still stands.

No ninjas! We got owned by a Nintendo fanboy -- even worse!

POOR REIROM DOES NOT HAVE NFAN HAX0R SKILLZ, HE AM GROWNDED IN TEH INFERIORITY

Mrbob

You know, I could like the DS and the PSP if Nintendo and 3rd parties offered decent games on the unit that I would actually want.

Castlevania, Mario Kart, they are coming though.

This thread is about discussing WHY the Nintendo DS is such an underpowered 1997-era piece of crap, not my new Almost Zero Fanboy Tolerance ban policy, nor to remark on hypocrisy.

Have we mentioned that GAF isn't a democracy recently? 'Cuz we ain't.

flsh

Banned
You know, some of you wouldn't like the PSP as much if the DS wasn't so weak. At least thank the DS for sucking and making the PSP look so good! :D

Top Bottom