• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Random Youtube Video Thread

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
That fight is really something, several times I thought I already knew the victor only for the tides to turn.

Some bashing they both gave each other and took.

Finally watched it very early this morning. Hooibooi was more or less in control at all times. Larger gas tank and good coaching (so it seemed) great fights you should go through their whole site. Some bangers in there.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Everytime I do these or skull crushers, my neck is busted for the next three days for some reason. I don't have any issues with any other workout variation, so it's probably my anatomy at fault.

Your neck and head should be laying on the bench in a more or less still position.

So that's interesting

You lay flat or on incline

Last edited:
Your neck and head should be laying on the bench in a more or less still position.

So that's interesting

You lay flat or on incline
I lay flat. At first I thought I was using too much weight, so I tried again with lighter weight and it still bothered me the following day. I'm just messed up I guess.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

We all know technology for the masses is 50 years behind what it's like beyond the veil.

Check this out and tell me there isn't a possibility of this tech being uses to shown us UFO'S or Messiahs. Who could tell the difference. Especially when there's a mass set up.

It's breathtaking and scary at the same time. They could show us anything and with the right build up 80% would believe what they're seeing.

Got to LOVE the designs used. Not spiritual at all. Lmao.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Look at the designs..

It's like a psychedelic yoga presentation.

With 5G becoming common..

What a world

black and white art GIF

+

badblue

We all know technology for the masses is 50 years behind what it's like beyond the veil.

Check this out and tell me there isn't a possibility of this tech being uses to shown us UFO'S or Messiahs. Who could tell the difference. Especially when there's a mass set up.

It's breathtaking and scary at the same time. They could show us anything and with the right build up 80% would believe what they're seeing.

Got to LOVE the designs used. Not spiritual at all. Lmao.

While that's is impressive, it's still just fancy CGI on a screen.

In lieu of the regular fireworks show at the Space Needle, officials of the iconic landmark opted to create a digital light show experience that displayed striking visuals of life, science and illusions that were out of this world.

As stated on the Space Needle website, organizers used sky-mapping technology and video footage to create the spectacle, which was only visible on screen. People who visited the landmark in person only saw the Space Needle lit up in a magenta color.

Drone are the best we can do right now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom