• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Random Youtube Video Thread

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Love his videos. His community recommends different weapons. Which he tries. Love his humor and mindfuck shenanigans

He uploads daily so it's became my morning coffee entertainment tradition =)

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
This is such a perfect fit. First Blood must've been an influence on Kojima.
My wife was playing about 5-years ago through the first 3 games. We watched my blu-ray set of the first 3 Rambo movies at that time too. Then put two and two together. When I made that video -- I was surprised no one else had done it prior.

There was also bearded Kenshiro compared to Rocky 4 (training in Russian cabin).

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
My wife was playing about 5-years ago through the first 3 games. We watched my blu-ray set of the first 3 Rambo movies at that time too. Then put two and two together. When I made that video -- I was surprised no one else had done it prior.

There was also bearded Kenshiro compared to Rocky 4 (training in Russian cabin).

beach trip GIF
arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

mortal

Gold Member

I love little details and nods like these

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Damn, I'm honestly surprised to see vids like these on YouTube, considering their overzealous moderation.
That's some onlyfans shit right there. Then again Twitch has gotten way with far more lol

It's pretty tame imho. Just some moderate eye candy

Top Bottom