• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Random Youtube Video Thread

mortal

Gold Member

judge-judy-laptop.gif

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
For those that have an interest in the occult origins of "Christmas" and "Santa Claus" AND the time (2.5 hours) I can HIGHLY recommended this video.

Going to watch it a second time whenever and stop to read the reference text here and there.

Shit's complex goes DEEP with tons of cross referencing and time wise FAR back ie Sumerian time if I'm correct.

Don't let the thumbnail fool you.

Very fascinating imho

It gets very dark

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
For those that have an interest in the occult origins of "Christmas" and "Santa Claus" AND the time (2.5 hours) I can HIGHLY recommended this video.

Going to watch it a second time whenever and stop to read the reference text here and there.

Shit's complex goes DEEP with tons of cross referencing and time wise FAR back ie Sumerian time if I'm correct.

Don't let the thumbnail fool you.

Very fascinating imho

It gets very dark

Damn what a trip that was. So much information to process. It goes very fast into the occult with so much cross referencing from different times, cultures, etc.

Ofcourse there are a lot of assumptions made since the source/cross references are so old but he did his homework for sure. Fascinating.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
🤣 I hope the black metal fans don't find this video, or else there'll be multiple comment threads about how death metal isn't the same as black metal, and most of the bands are mainstream garbage anyways 🤣

They don't care hahah but it was pretty funny from guys with zero knowledge about metal reviewing band names =P Hope you got a laugh out of it =)

Banned
They don't care hahah but it was pretty funny from guys with zero knowledge about metal reviewing band names =P Hope you got a laugh out of it =)

I love ridiculous metal band names.
you can tell tho that most of the simpler names were chosen before the google algorithm was a thing lol

these days everyone tries to have some weird name because it's easier to search, hence the funny combo names like Squidhammer 🤣 easy to google😅

edit: I'm bummed out that they didn't have Nekrogoblikon in there, that's one of my favourite band names 😁

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
The first video deserves it's own thread I feel. But definitely from another source but I'm to lazy. So if anyone want's to go ahead. It's pretty groundbreaking stuff I think?

badblue

Edit: More Foamy because it's been like 12 years since I last watched anything from from him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom