• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Random Youtube Video Thread

PSYGN

What's so lol
PSYGN PSYGN

The videos are masterful trolling and the YouTube comments are eating it up It reminds me of when I saw the furry thread on Neogaf. I thought they were all in on some strange inside joke, but turns out they were really into it. And then the flat earth stuff also. There may be some elements of truth in his video, but then he jumps off into the deep end to connect dots and his viewers just go along with it. :LOL:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
The videos are masterful trolling and the YouTube comments are eating it up It reminds me of when I saw the furry thread on Neogaf. I thought they were all in on some strange inside joke, but turns out they were really into it. And then the flat earth stuff also. There may be some elements of truth in his video, but then he jumps off into the deep end to connect dots and his viewers just go along with it. :LOL:

His vids aren't trolling.
He goes with whatever seems possible/ and connect with previous data. It's a dynamic journey.

Moon map is totally different from flat earth theory

The rest of your ill informed post is abouts the comments lmao

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
mortal mortal has some serious good taste

Great Job Reaction GIF

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

Just watched this..

It's all just so fucked up the things groups of idiots can muster together. I'm quite glad we dont have large groups of idiots today.

Top Bottom