• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Saddest Thing Ever (NSFW, NSF anyone, really)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
fucking hell there is what now? Three furries and one dude that tried to fuck a bunch of horses and shit here now too? whos defending this? whats happening. I think I might just stop coming here.

I'm much more comfortable with people that drink horse piss just yelling things like "Yeehaw giddyup!" Stop posting coherently it's alarming :(

This thread gets a big

WTF.jpg

Gorey

Cyan said:
WTF?

Keep your fucking fucked up furries out of my Calvin and Hobbes. Seriously. I will kill you if you ever associate Calvin and Hobbes with messed up fetishes again.

Sanity, at last.

NLB2

Banned
catfish said:
fucking hell there is what now? Three furries and one dude that tried to fuck a bunch of horses and shit here now too? whos defending this? whats happening. I think I might just stop coming here.

I'm much more comfortable with people that drink horse piss just yelling things like "Yeehaw giddyup!" Stop posting coherently it's alarming :(
Hey now, I'm no furry!

DrLazy

Drinky Crow owned this thread.

Sometimes I'm sorry the internet was invented. I did not need to know "furries" even existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom