• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Square Enix UK website lists Tomb Raider 25th Anniversary as a product

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

mGoGkoX.jpg

Sephimoth

Hopefully a remake of anniversary but closer to the original.
The T-rex should roam the lost valley rather than being a QTE style boss battle

BigLee74

The original Tomb Raider (at its release) is still the best time I have ever had with a singe player game.

I don’t think anything will ever beat it. It was just the right game at the right time in my life. Nothing but great memories.

Anniversary was a good remake.

I welcome another attempt!

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I'm down for a remake. The same game with modern graphics would be good enough for me.

winjer

Gold Member
A remake of Tomb Raider from 1996 would be amazing.
Tomb Raider Anniversary aged really badly with all those QTEs and weird jumping mechanics.

But I bet it's more of a new reboot for the series.

Kuranghi

In that case, gimme that Talos Principle 2!!!!

Exactly, thats my most hype thing from that leak. I was just replaying 1 recently but got bored because I remembered most of the solutions, damn my ability to not forget things that I loved experiencing!

They say that they have some grand ideas for it that won't contradict the original (true) ending so I'm guessing it might involve the real world we see at the end of 1.

Such a great game, the music and tone created by the environments could imply sterility for some but I found it like a warm blanket. It was like a non-terrifying version of existential dreams I've had.

Top Bottom