• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe Delayed to Early 2022

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe is a significantly expanded re-imagining of the critically acclaimed, award winning indie game The Stanley Parable from 2013. Developed by both of the original creators and Crows Crows Crows, the team behind various things, but those aren’t important right now.

Last edited:

Humdinger

What is the point of this mod? I never understood it.

Well, the point, at least for me, is that it's coming to consoles, rather than just being a PC exclusive. I'd heard good things about the PC game, but since I'm a console-only player, I never got to play it. I was looking forward to that ... in 2020. Not sure whether I'll care by the time the game eventually comes out...

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
Didn't even know there was a "re-imagining". Might just try it out. Never spent any real time with the original game, as far as I can remember.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe, the expanded re-imagining of the critically acclaimed, award winning indie game The Stanley Parable comes to Steam, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S on April 27, 2022!

The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe dramatically expands the world of the original game with new content, new choices, and new secrets for you to uncover.

You will play as Stanley, and you will not play as Stanley. You will make a choice, and you will have your choices taken from you. The game will end, the game will never end. Contradiction follows contradiction, the rules of how games should work are broken, then broken again. You are not here to win. The Stanley Parable is a game that plays you.

ZoukGalaxy

Gold Member
Well, the real question is: is it going to be delayed again to add ingame à new path/joke/easteregg about this infinite delay ? 😹

Top Bottom