• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Strain S3 |OT| Zack's Latest Victim: Your Sanity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zack is like hands down the stupidest pile of shit known to mankind, the writers are just trolling us at this point because they know how much we all hate the little fucker and want him to die.

His mom like almost ate him 5mins prior and then he's all like don't kill my mom, waaa I hate you dad I'm gonna detonate a nuke killing millions cus I'm a spoiled brat and mommy said being a vampire is cool.

I face palmed so hard, the whole show was over, but nope gotta have Zack the hero fuck it all up...

The series final episode better be Zack getting strapped to a rocket and being sent into space cus that's all that viewers want at this point lol

.... I'm at a fucking loss.

I'm just at a fucking loss for words at how incredibly bad the writing is.

Like.

What?

This is Literal SNL Skit bad.

Do... do the writers think this is B movie material? This is fucking Ed Wood level.

peDHwHn.gif

I love the look of utter shock on Corey Stoll's face.

someday

Banned
this show is amazing, you never know what happens, let's set off this nuclear bomb without knowing where it is

This is what I couldn't believe. The nuke could have been in the building they were in but I don't remember Zack learning the location.

The show is terrible but I still love watching. I enjoy every episode because it's still a bit creepy (worms and the white will do that) and just so utterly dumb. I don't even think the actors are taking it seriously. I'll be back for the final season with the same bemused expression I've been wearing for the last 2 seasons.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
The finale was really silly and I've been a big supporter of the show. Quinlan is so awesome I'd watch the show just for him anyway, though. I don't think they can kill a kid on TV as brutally as everyone wants to see Zach die which is a shame.

Overall I liked the season, especially the new into and music but the finale was what the fuck were they thinking tier.

Alpende

Zach is probably the most hated and awful kid character in all of television. Mom wanting to kill dead and suck his blood still isn't enough to convince him that his mom is a bad and evil person. Lemme just detonate a nuke because my blood sucking vampire mommy died.

I'll watch the last season because I kind of want to see how it all ends. Hopefully with a gory death of Zach.

jm89

Congratulations producers i hate this fucker zack more than negan and ramsey bolton combined.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
lol so Zack really is the true villain of the show. We joked about it but now it's actually true. Normally this would be the moment I'd drop this insufferable shit show but since there's only one more season left I guess I can tolerate it long enough to see it through to the end.

Elandyll

Banned
Finally saw the season finale...

I normally rather like the show, but wow...
That was a near complete shitshow this time, from beginning to end imo.

We learned that

- White can disintegrate silver fragments. Lucky for you Eichorst!
- If your vamp mom tries to feed off you, and your dad kills her, gotta nuke something in anger. That's the only way to be sure after all.
- Duck and cover works. Who knew?
- A single tactical nuke will bring a nuclear winter over a large swath of land, when several much larger nuke tests didn't do anything like that in the past (better luck in an active volcano maybe? Bummer there isn't one in New York)
- When the shockwave arrives to the building you're in, you should totally face a large window and let it explode in your face, you'll be fine (even with no No6 cylon to shield you)
- If you have an "ace in your sleeve" device, upon which all your strategy to win a crucial fight relies on, you should not check if it was in any way altered or damaged during transport until the very moment you need it, eh Dutch?
- It's ok to have characters you have groomed on and off since season one ending up doing absolutely nothing of importance, eh Gus?
- If the world's ending, you should totally hold on stupid teenager grudges. Eh Fet?

And in spite of several (very) close calls, the status quo is maintained and restored with Eichorst and The Master, because we probably need to stretch things out a bit next season.

Ugh... Used to be such a promising show early on. I still like it, mostly due to its characters (well, some of them), but what a fall indeed.

Just watched the finale.

Are you fucking serious, Zack?! Thread title is so true right now. Ugh, this little piece of trash is the worst character in any show, hands down. What kind of reaction is that? Your mother is a gotdamn monster, killing innocents all the damn time, and when your father is forced to defend himself because she attacks him, you get mad at him and trigger a fucking nuke?! And then there's the fact he himself killed an innocent dude at the beginning of the episode. Jesus I hate this kid.

If this little mofo doesn't die next season (assuming there is one), I'm gonna lose my mind.

Anyway, I actually really liked this season, and this episode for the most part, but Zack's actions are among the dumbest I've seen on television, and pretty much ruined the episode for me. And of course, Zack's punk ass is responsible for the master escaping yet again.

Fuck Zack.

jelly

Can't say much that hasn't already been said. They are taking the piss though.

What is the big plan, the nuke makes New York go dark for a bit like it does every night.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
July 16

Season 4 picks up nine months later, with the world having fallen into darkness and the strigoi in control following the explosion at the end of Season 3 that triggered a global nuclear apocalypse. The resulting nuclear winter liberated the strigoi, allowing them to move about during daytime, and allowing the Master to establish a totalitarian regime. Preying on the fears of the populace, the Master and his minions have created an unsettling alliance in “The Partnership.” The majority of humans are now working for the strigoi, operating with a single understanding — collaborate or die.

The Master is Trump now...?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
We need a new title for the OT, my fellow martyrs.

The Strain S4 |OT| Zach murders everyone (including this show)
The Strain S4 |OT| Same old Zach, brand new idiocy
The Strain S4 |OT| The final season of the best hatewatch you never asked for
The Strain S4 |OT| An actual prequel to Fallout, ft. Zach

Post yours.

IronRinn

The Strain S4 |OT| Fuck It, If We Didn't Stop Watching 3 Seasons Ago Why Quit Now
The Strain S4 |OT| They Can't Not Kill Zach, Right?

Elandyll

Banned
Wait... Do they mean a single nuke in NY triggered a Nuclear Winter, or that the US retaliated against... Who? For a supposed Nuclear ICBM attack?

Edit: and enough Nukes to trigger a Nuclear Winter would basically make the Earth a radioactive wasteland anyway.

Wtf are they doing?

The Strain S4 |OT| The Strigoi To Keep Watching (kind of sounds like struggle, kind of if you force yourself to say it like struggle)
The Strain S4 |OT| One Strigoi a Day Keeps the Zack Away
The Strain S4 |OT| A Zacklear Fallout
The Strain S4 |OT| You Must Be A Strigoi To Keep Watching

Dsyndrome

Does Zack get to be king shithead now thanks to his actions? Can't think of a character I hate more in any show, closest was the girl from Homeland.

Looking forward to more nonsensical fun this summer.

Pickman

The Strain S4 |OT| Keep Watching It Gets Better?
The Strain S4 |OT| Back to Zack
The Strain S4 |OT| Prequel to The 100
The Strain S4 |OT| What About the Space Station, Tho?
The Strain S4 |OT| Irradiated Strigoi Beach Bingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom