• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre has sold over 1.1M copies and has 4.5M players on Game Pass

It's also heading towards death quite rapidly, the devs are insanely slow with updates and seem more concerned with selling ridiculously priced cosmetics and p2w characters.

Kings Field

game fell off quick. I made it to max level and never really cared to play again. Definitely not the same staying power as F13.

Thankfully Killer Klowns from Outer Space is coming out in June and is the same style as F13.

kunonabi

The devs have been horrifically bad at balancing the game and the content releases have indeed been a train wreck. The dev team has been replaced though so things will either improve or we're blasting off to the game closing up shop. I do hope they turn it around since the game can be super fun.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
I still play it until it dies. I got the Platinum and max level, I come across anyone who wants trophy boosting I'll help them.

mitch1971

It's also heading towards death quite rapidly, the devs are insanely slow with updates and seem more concerned with selling ridiculously priced cosmetics and p2w characters.
Pretends To Be Shocked Fake Shock GIF by AIDES

Top Bottom