• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The trendiest Halloween candy in each U.S. state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armaros

what the fuck are mamba fruit chews?
71J2avc2lEL._SL1500_.jpg

These

bjork

Really, just Amazon it.

You can get a 12 pack set of the movie sized candy boxes for around 15 bucks.

You don't understand. I will eat an entire box. Fun size halloween is just enough to go "my teef hurt, I should really stop." I would pay extra for them to inhibit my ability to consume quickly.

Kirlia

Banned
Milkduds? Seriously Minnesota?

Milk Duds are the best. People in Minnesota know what's up!

However questionable this survey is, it has at least made me aware that, somewhere, somehow, at least one person has considered giving out pencils as a Halloween "candy". And that is both hilarious and tragic to me.

Mission

I'de rather eat pencils than

candy.jpg

Are these supposed to be salt water taffy or "halloween kisses" (vanilla hard toffee)?

If the latter I have a love hate relationship with them. I used to love them but in my early 20s I had a tooth not properly covered after a root canal and while eating one of those I chewed in the wrong spot. 20 years later I have no tooth in that spot and the replacement options aren't attractive. I have enough dental work since then to know that they would pretty much yank any filling in my mouth at this point.

Dsyndrome

Runts checks with Oklahoma, can get them in plenty of candy dispensers at stores (or you could while I was growing up). Can't even find Bottlecaps at the grocery stores here in Washington, pisses me off.

kess

Worst halloween "treats" ever:

Salt Water Taffy
Tootsie Rolls
Hard Pretzels
Loose Potato Chips
Circus Peanuts

commedieu

Banned
Its like they just phoned the elderly population that would be around a lan line to pick it up..

There is no way this is accurate.

zma1013

Candy Corn is like the candy you crave all Halloween, then you eat one or two pieces and realize you hate it. Repeat for each subsequent year.

Aiustis

Apples!

I used to love getting apples because the people that passed them out where I used to trick or treat had the fancy premium apples.

Edit:

Candy Corn is like the candy you crave all Halloween, then you eat one or two pieces and realize you hate it. Repeat for each subsequent year.

Well excuse me and the lb of candy corn I've been eating every week.

Schrade

Saying Wax Lips is the trendiest candy in California is like saying Fish Tacos are the state food. Fuck that noise.

bjork

I think this list is off, the more I look at it. Where are the M&M/Mars candies at? No Snickers or M&M or Milky Way or Three Musketeer? Pencils and orange slices are more popular?

zma1013

They just mixed up the survey questions with California. They actually asked them "What procedure do you want done to your face?"

nampad

So orange slices are candy and not actual orange slices?
Well, there are still the raisins and pencils, poor kids.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
lol @ no Billie Gum Waxicles or Pickle Dickle Dewlittles on the list

Absolutely awful taste.

Lazyslob

Banned
ew those states still living in the dark ages giving out candy corn

why are you people making fun of gum tape? those things are bad ass

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I refuse to believe this is accurate because of the lack of Sour Patch Kids on that list.

Seriously, those things have been steadily getting more and more popular every year since like 1990.

This, what the fuck is going in America? Get with the program people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom