• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THE WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT - COMPLETE EDITION | Review Thread

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
That's pretty much generational difference. As a free patch. Impressive.

PC version is going to look off the charts.

Fv611n4.jpg

i8T2QVx.jpg

jbortz78

Stupid question but will there be a separate ps5 download or do I need to download the ps4 version and patch it?

nikos

Never got far in the game but I'm looking forward to starting over and probably quitting at the same place I did the first two times.

Freeman76

these are desperate times, as far as major releases / stuff to get excited about goes. we'll clutch at anything...
What the actual fuck is this?

Do you even live on planet earth?

The next 6 months of gaming is full of bangers.

Unless that was sarcasm, not sure about semiconcious, I think you might be unconcious 🤣

Last edited:

Arachnid

[/QUOTE]
Resident Evil 4.
I am not even sure anything else comes out and it's fine
The next 6 months are looking pretty good IMO

RE4
Dead Space
Forspoken
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Fire Emblem Engage
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse
Star Wars: Jedi Survivor
Atomic Heart
Hogwarts Legacy
Sons of the Forest
Suicide Squad
Diablo 4
Street Fighter 6
Forza Motorsport 8
Octopath Traveler 2
Final Fantasy 16 a few days after that 6 month window

Last edited:

Markio128

Downloaded and ready to go!
I recently bought Scarlet Nexus on the cheap, along with NFSU, so I’m good until 2023. Then it’ll be all about the PSVR2 come Feb. Good times 😁

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
Downloaded and ready to go!
I recently bought Scarlet Nexus on the cheap, along with NFSU, so I’m good until 2023. Then it’ll be all about the PSVR2 come Feb. Good times 😁
You downloaded the regular version. The new update isn't available for download yet.

Denton

This whining about question marks has been old in 2015. Every self-respecting player disabled them in the menu before even clicking on New Game. In the CDP stream about the nextgen version one dev spoke about the mistake of making them appear by default, because they are not meant to be explored like a checklist. So in the nextgen update there is also a new map filter that disables them.

Isa

Man those load times are soooo much better. And the water as well. I'll probably be starting all over again, after I go through The Witcher 2.

What the actual fuck is this?

Do you even live on planet earth?

The next 6 months of gaming is full of bangers.

Unless that was sarcasm, not sure about semiconcious, I think you might be unconcious 🤣
whew! careful with that razor-sharp wit, mate - you could hurt someone!...

Fake

I'm sorry i dont understand your question.

Act like a remaster. Put the PS4 cd on PS5 and will have to install the entire game from the server because is now a native version.

Probably you gonna have the option to choise between PS4 or the PS5.

Mozzarella

Act like a remaster. Put the PS4 cd on PS5 and will have to install the entire game from the server because is now a native version.

Probably you gonna have the option to choise between PS4 or the PS5.
I guess you may be right, i dont know for sure though, :messenger_grinning_sweat:

ReBurn

Gold Member
I'm going to install it and look at it just like I did with Fortnite but I'm probably not going to actually really play it again.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
This is my most played game ever (155 hours) and I may just jump back in.
Good going CDPR. Almost a remaster and its free!

Last edited:
Top Bottom