• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The world's 14 "coolest" nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mongolians? singaporeans? didnt exactly expect em to be that high up since i cant even recall a celebrity or anything

jamaicans and brazillians are pretty cool though. hell, more of the caribbean should be top 5

KillGore

At first I was okay, because almost 99% of the time these list just include the bigger nations, but I got all sad when I saw Jamaica on the list (I live in an island too).

Santana_Crying.gif

Platy

1. Brazilians

Without Brazilians we wouldn't have samba and Rio carnival; we wouldn't have the soccer beauty of Pele and Ronaldo; we wouldn't have the minuscule swimwear and toned bodies of Copacabana beach; and we wouldn't have certain eye-watering procedures performed with wax.
Unless they're using their sexy, laid-back, party-loving reputation as a cover for exterminating dolphins or invading Poland, then we have no choice but to name Brazilians as the coolest people on the planet.

Yeah !!! Wohoo !
I love my countr*....

So, if you're Brazilian and reading this, congratulations -- although, since you're sitting at a computer instead of showing off your six-pack on the shoreline, you probably aren't that cool yourself.

Fuck this list =P

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I enjoyed reading it for the most part. But having Singapore on that list.. lmao. Terrible.

Jamaicans, Brazilians and Americans will always be the coolest and most badass motherfuckers on the planet though. Sorry, but those are the facts.
Because Robin can never be cooler than Batman.
damn son

Canada and Great Britain should be on the list.

Canada because ...well did you watch the Olympics? With our bad ass tuques and beer drinking athletes and GB because their accents make for good tele.

Cause no other country on the list is.

I haven't spent enough time in other countires to judge. All I know if racism is a big problem in Australia and makes the country less "cool" in my eyes.

I'm sure you can find cool people in every country, but it's definitely something I've noticed and something many overseas visitors to Australia have commented on.

That, and a lot of Australians I encountered while overseas were downright embarassing in the rude and obnoxious way they behaved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom