• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

There is a lot of OLD MAN YELLING AT CLOUD vibe here

Lupingosei

Banned
Who said it's a feature? Again, minorities exist. In real life. What's wrong with them appearing in media?

remasters_mafia_2_saints_row_3_en_approche.jpeg

This was the main image for Saints Row 3. Pretty diverse isn't it? Did you know how gave fuck about it 10 years ago? Nobody. The game was fun, that was all that mattered.

All the Saints Row games were diverse always and nobody ever talked about it because it was not important. Nobody stood on the stage and talked about it, it was not a selling point and nobody thought it was pushed. Because all the mattered was, is the game fun? And then the insane people took over, Anita Sarkeesian, the Kotakus, Polygons, and all the other mentally challenged. And it was not important anymore if the game was fun, race, gender, and all that stuff was the only thing they talked about.

Want to know who is one of the most beloved characters in gaming?

TUB_Clementine_Best_Smile.png

This is Clementine, people loved her, they wanted to protect her and help her. Did it matter that she was African American or a girl? No, because gamers liked her and because we are not insane. People don't care about this stuff if it is not the only aspect of a game. But with the new Saints Row, the creators and the media talked about 20% about the game and 80% about the characters and their race gender and that they are millennials, and what their hobbies are. Who gives a flying fuck about this shit? Is the game any good? It is released in 6 months so you must have something to show.

Maybe there are some people who have a problem with the diverse cast, but they never probably play a Saints Row game in the first place.

Last edited:

junguler

Banned
i can't remember the last time i yelled at someone/something literally or metaphorically, i'm a pretty chill guy, i like to point out retarded behavior when i see it tho (likewise i like to be called on my retarded behavior too). there is abseloutly nothing keeping you from liking or even loving these types of games but they are not made for me and are not to my taste. my sense of humor is different and what i like in media gaming or othewiser is different too and it's becoming harder and harder to find something i really like. luckily i always have older games, tv shows, movies etc etc to rely on to keep me entertained. i'm 30 by the way but i feel 50.

MacReady13

There's definitely a lot of old men yelling at cloud gaming on this forum, that's for sure.
And there are also a hell of a lot of young fucks who haven’t experienced anything in life trying to tell us “old men” what to think and that our opinions are wrong. Maybe grow up and get a proper perspective in life then come back here and we can talk about games and life in general…

but yes, cloud gaming is another crappy thing about gaming today!!!

Last edited:

ZoukGalaxy

Gold Member

This was the main image for Saints Row 3. Pretty diverse isn't it? Did you know how gave fuck about it 10 years ago? Nobody. The game was fun, that was all that mattered.

All the Saints Row games were diverse always and nobody ever talked about it because it was not important. Nobody stood on the stage and talked about it, it was not a selling point and nobody thought it was pushed. Because all the mattered was, is the game fun? And then the insane people took over, Anita Sarkeesian, the Kotakus, Polygons, and all the other mentally challenged. And it was not important anymore if the game was fun, race, gender, and all that stuff was the only thing they talked about.

This is Clementine, people loved her, they wanted to protect her and help her. Did it matter that she was African American or a girl? No, because gamers liked her and because we are not insane. People don't care about this stuff if it is not the only aspect of a game. But with the new Saints Row, the creators and the media talked about 20% about the game and 80% about the characters and their race gender and that they are millennials, and what their hobbies are. Who gives a flying fuck about this shit? Is the game any good? It is released in 6 months so you must have something to show.

Maybe there are some people who have a problem with the diverse cast, but they never probably play a Saints Row game in the first place.
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards
Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I'd believe it, dude definitely has creativity. Link me something, I don't even know who he is. Can PM it if you don't want to post off topic stuff in the thread.
Keep in mind that he makes all of his own beats and does most of the arraignments of the songs.

This is the first song on his IGOR album. It sets the tone of the album.

Lots of people love this Earfquake song. Especially if you've ever fallen in love with a chick and the relationship is about to be over.

And this is the LIVE Grammy performance of that song and another good song that he did in 2020. Boys II Men and Ron Isley had guest appearances.

Pejo

Gold Member
Keep in mind that he makes all of his own beats and does most of the arraignments of the songs.

This is the first song on his IGOR album. It sets the tone of the album.

Lots of people love this Earfquake song. Especially if you've ever fallen in love with a chick and the relationship is about to be over.

And this is the LIVE Grammy performance of that song and another good song that he did in 2020. Boys II Men and Ron Isley had guest appearances.

Not my type of thing, but certainly is creative.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives

This is something I wish more devs and publishers would start doing also. Don't try to sell the game based on the diversity, just let the diversity exist and try to sell the game through normal means.

Corndog

Banned
Alot of people complain about resetera but a lot of people on here are just the same.... But the other side.

For half a year we had 5 threads every day about TLOU2 'wokeness'. Xbox announced a Forza 5 controller the other day and some arnt buying it because its a woke controller and 'looks LTBG or whatever they call it nowdays'.
I don’t see people being banned for being liberal here. So no it isn’t the right version of reset era.

Top Bottom