• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THQ Nordic reveals lineup for gamescom 2024, 5 games including two unnannounced titles

Dazraell

Gold Member
The games are Gothic Remake, Epic Mickey: Rebrushed, Titan Quest II and two unannounced titles. Each of these are going to be playable, there will also be streams of it so we will most likely see proper gameplays

It's implied we may learn more about unannounced games on THQ Nordic's Digital Showcase which is planned for August 2nd

And press release:
Whatever we said, whatever we did - we didn't mean it, we just will be back for good! We are thrilled to announce that after a year of absence, THQ Nordic is making a grand return to Cologne for gamescom 2024.

Get ready to immerse yourself in Germany's most iconic gaming franchise as the Gothic Remake will be playable at our booth. We eagerly await fans' feedback on this highly anticipated release!

But that's not all! Attendees will also have the opportunity to play Disney Epic Mickey: Rebrushed. This remake of the 2010 beloved classic, originally envisioned by legendary game designer Warren Spector, takes Mickey Mouse on an epic journey through the Wasteland, a realm of forgotten Disney characters.

The excitement continues with Titan Quest II, an ARPG where you can be among the first in the world to embark on an odyssey for fame, loot, and XP.

We have two more titles playable in Cologne, but we’re keeping those under wraps for now. Stay tuned for their announcement just before gamescom opens on August 21st. Be sure to watch the THQ Nordic Digital Showcase on August 2nd, 2024, for all the details:

Check out the THQ Nordic Digital Showcase 2024 website: https://showcase.thqnordic.com/

THQ Nordic's playable games at gamescom 2024, Hall 7.1, Booth A11/B10
Disney Epic Mickey: Rebrushed
Gothic Remake
Titan Quest II
"unannounced game #1"
"unannounced game #2"

THQ Nordic's gamescom lineup will be streamed
Can't make it to Cologne? We've got you covered! THQ Nordic is teaming up with well-known content creators and international press outlets to stream live from our booth directly to your screens. Expect in-depth interviews with our developers and your favorite content creators streaming our games. As gamescom approaches, we’ll share more information about the participating channels and outlets.

Join us at gamescom 2024 for an unforgettable gaming experience!

gamescom-2023-v2-50187-1280.webp

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Titan Quest 2 has me excited.

Although there’s also a Grim Dawn DLC releasing hopefully this year. Much better game by the OG creators but it’s pretty cool that THQ Nordic kept pumping out Titan Quest DLCs.

IAmRei

I wish titan quest 2 will be good as one, please no "lore breaker" in this game, i will secure budget for this if its good

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Forgot about Epic Mickey remake. I never tried it on Wii because I was never into that console, ao I'm definitely going to try this. I hope they are fixing it up, read about it having several issues when it launched.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Just need to know release date for titan quest 2.

High hopes for that one.

Neolombax

Gold Member
I was just going to mention that. I love the Darksiders series but it's really getting neglected and I guess we're never going to get a sequel. That's really sad. I consider it a spiritual successor to the Legacy of Kain/Soul Reaver.
It is a fantastic series that really needs its conclusion at the very least.

MujkicHaris

You can't remake Gothic. First two games (maybe even third) were a miracle, a gift to society meant to advance the state of RPG genre. It will never happen again.

Lokaum D+

Where is Darksiders 2 ? I know there is one, bu i want the real Darksiders 2, direct continuation of DS1 not that garbage that we got over the years.

Reboot that shit

Last edited:

thief183

You can't remake Gothic. First two games (maybe even third) were a miracle, a gift to society meant to advance the state of RPG genre. It will never happen again.
It will never be same, and if it will be good , I bet that 90% of the new "gameers" will hate it, you need a brain to play Gothic.

Top Bottom