• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titeuf: Mission Nadia (DS) Screens

olimario

Banned
What is this game?
http://www.jeux-france.com/news11609_titeuf-retente-sa-chance-.html

43921020050804_154752_1_big.jpg
43921020050804_154751_0_big.jpg
43921020050804_160340_0_big.jpg

Jacobi

Banned
A license game ? Titeuf is a French comic about a school boy who...pisses on electric fences. I'm curious what that game will be about, looks like an adventure.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Looks like there was a Titeuf GBC game before.

Anyway, while browsing this caught my eye:

3551733503.03._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

junkiexxl

Banned
it's a minigame collection. you must impress titeuf's dreamgirl nadia in more than 40 minigames. it will have a wifi mode for up to 4 players also.

Mojojo

If it is anything like former "titeuf" games, it will be a collection of mini-games.. On the pics, it says you have to blow in the microphone, to make the balloon bigger...

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Titeuf is one if not THE most popular new "comic" in the last 10 years or so in France. I don't know if it's well known in other countries, but here a new Titeuf volume could be almost as big as the new Harry Potter (for kids at least).

Jacobi

Banned
Mojojo said:
If it is anything like former "titeuf" games, it will be a collection of mini-games.. On the pics, it says you have to blow in the microphone, to make the balloon bigger...
I like how you have to fake your parents' signature. Could be useful for TEH REAL LIFE :)

Borys

Banned
Am I the only one that misread the title as "Thief: Mission Nadia"?

Damn you Ion Storm for dying, I want Thief 4 :(

Top Bottom