• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMZ: Carrie Fisher suffers cardiac arrest on plane (Up: in ICU, condition unknown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plum

He tweeted "RIP Carrie Fisher" and when people called him out on it he said he had friends that have inside info that she's dead.

What a cunt. This isn't a fucking Nintendo Switch rumour, wait for official confirmation and stop trying to get the "scoop.

Durden77

Fuck, I hope she'll be alright.

-

Did I miss something about Max Landis? What's the difference between him tweeting this and someone from tmz reporting?

TMZ did not use false information. Landis did. And he shit it out as quickly as he could to capitalize.

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
TMZ is tweeting about the situation at hand: Carrie suffered a heart attack

Max is tweeting that he heard she's dead, something very different, based on hearsay.
TMZ did not use false information. Landis did. And he shit it out as quickly as he could to capitalize.

and one tweet after he is talking "she is a family friend" well, then, why would you tweet something like that in the first place...

Pickman

The 2016 meme shit really needs to go away. Celeb deaths and shitty things will not stop in 2017, you know.

No, but 2016 has been particularly mean spirited to the interests of a broad array of our peers and elders, including the celebrities they were fond of.

If 2017 is shitty, we'll tell it to get fucked, too.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Please God

I am
Praying

Praying

Roufianos

Fuck Mike Landis and also these "Fuck 2016" posts are a joke. This is a woman's life not some shit event in an ongoing meme.

MrV4ltor

I love her so much, hopefully she can pull through.
She seemed happier than ever in her most recent interviews :(
Praying for her and hoping for the best.

PizzaFace

Banned
I'm not wild on Landis to say the least, but his friends (who were actually there) told him she had died, so he tweeted RIP.

What's the problem?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
This is awful :(. If she really did stop breathing for that length of time even if she does pull through, she will not be the same person :(:(.

Anung

Un Rama
I'm not wild on Landis to say the least, but his friends (who were actually there) told him she had died, so he tweeted RIP.

What's the problem?

He should wait for a professional to call it or at least respect the wishes of immediate family and how they might want to handle this news.

Max all about Max tho.

Measley

Fuck man, this year needs to end already. 2016 has just been too much. :-(

Might have to fire up Force Awakens in her memory.

What's the problem?

He's announcing the death of Carrie Fisher before it's confirmed and while actual news outlets are reporting she's in critical condition. He obviously shouldn't have tweeted that.

Ridley327

Isn't she too young for a heart attack? Was she healthy before?

She's been relatively clean for a while now, but she's had a lot of substance abuse problems in the past, along with a lot of weight problems. With those factors, cardiac arrest at an age like this is certainly possible.

Hope she pulls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom