• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMZ: Carrie Fisher suffers cardiac arrest on plane (Up: in ICU, condition unknown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryseing

WHYYYY

I've been meaning to pick her book up for forever. Seems like the best opportunity to do so I suppose.

You are loved Carrie.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
FFS, why would you tweet something like this?

You should wait for a report by a professionial, talk to the the family first and not spread potential misinformation about a persons death.
Yeah that's a good point. Random people on the plane don't know shit after all. Very shitty thing to tweet about.

Kinyou

Fuck, I hope she'll be alright.

-

Did I miss something about Max Landis? What's the difference between him tweeting this and someone from tmz reporting?

Phased

I hope she's ok.

With that said she'd be the first to tell people how much cocaine she did in the 70s 80s and beyond. She's been very candid with it. That stuff fucks with your heart badly.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed

-

Did I miss something about Max Landis? What's the difference between him tweeting this and someone from tmz reporting?

He tweeted "RIP Carrie Fisher" and when people called him out on it he said he had friends that have inside info that she's dead. He's the absolute worst.

sappyday

-

He jumped the gun and said RIP Carrie Fisher, and justified by saying he had two friends there on the plane.

Pickman

What's the odds on Landis posting a, "Ha! TOLD YOU!" if she does end up being called by the doctors? What an enormous piece of shit.

Euron

-

TMZ is tweeting about the situation at hand: Carrie suffered a heart attack

Max is tweeting that he heard she's dead, something very different, based on hearsay.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?

-

Landis tweeted 'RIP', seemingly confirming she had died.

TMZ reporting she suffered a heart attack, not dead but in critical condition. Landis's tweet was pure misinformation, regardless of what his friends might or might not have witnessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom