• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMZ: Carrie Fisher suffers cardiac arrest on plane (Up: in ICU, condition unknown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Bonononoononononononoon

Nonononononononoononon

BonononoononnononooflelfnsolelwlzbrkZneozlf

Anth0ny

the lead actress in my two undisputed favorite films of all time

to say I am heartbroken would be an understatement

NimbusD

I just saw her on a panel show yesterday. She was headed back home to spend Christmas with her mother. So sad.

Fuck now I'm crying. I just lost myh mom two weeks ago and I thought like, fuck all these celebrity deaths, too numb to feel for that. But hearing that, fuck. :/

Javaman

Hope the EMT being on board made some kind of a difference.

Proper CPR is physically exhausting after a couple of minutes so hopefully they had some other people onboard too that could change up. Otherwise the effectiveness goes way down. Sadly unless it's a reaction to drug overdose (temporary health issue instead of chronic)I don't think there's much hope.

Tedesco!

90% of people of suffer cardiac arrest outside of a hospital don't make it. With ten minutes of not breathing on top of that, it's best to start preparing for the worst unfortunately.

90% if nobody that knows CPR. The number falls when someone knows and performs CPR.

My girlfriend is going to be beyond distraught if Carrie dies and she's already pretty much there. So I hope for both their sakes Carrie pulls through.

Social

Damn, she's not going to get out of this guys :(. Either really bad vegetable condition or dead probably. 2016 really does suck :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom