• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tokobot screens (PSP)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Preview: http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/karakuri/preview_6130208.html

924575_20050802_screen001.jpg

924575_20050802_screen002.jpg

924575_20050802_screen003.jpg

924575_20050802_screen004.jpg

924575_20050802_screen005.jpg

924575_20050802_screen006.jpg

924575_20050802_screen007.jpg

Soul4ger

I hope they vary the environments a little more. I think this sounds like a potentially cool game, but every screen has been from that desert/brown-tinged ancient ruin stage.

olimario

Banned
Killer application
This looks fucking great

EDIT:
Tecmo needs to bring a console version to the Revolution. Make it so!

terrene

Banned
JeffDowns said:
Loooks interesting. I'm getting an Ape Escape vibe...
I like that there's a leader, that means it will be less like Pikmin / Chu-Chu Rocket and more like, I dunno, Mega Man with the robot dog or something. "Do my bidding, bots!"

I'm just rootin' for the damn PSP. I haven't bought one yet because of the price and I want to be talked into it. Just doesn't seem quite worth it yet. I already have a laptop, a DS, a GBA and an iPod, you know?

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Looks kinda crappy, graphically, but I'm hoping that the gameplay will rock. I was intrigued from the moment I saw the first screens, and that's hasn't lessened so.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Mejilan said:
Looks kinda crappy, graphically, but I'm hoping that the gameplay will rock. I was intrigued from the moment I saw the first screens, and that's hasn't lessened so.

It looks better in motion

byproduct

The Amiga Brotherhood
I am SO DAMN SICK of these deserts and zelda-like dungeons! Game after game after game of the same backdrops and scenarios. COME ON !!!! What's the bet there's a lava stage and a snow stage as well? USE YOUR IMAGINATION DEVELOPERS and stop recycling the same crap that was tired in 1999 let alone 2005.

Apart from that, looks interesting with the little minions following you around, but for fuck's sake, stop with the cookie cutter environments, it turns me off and I can't be the only one.

/rant

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
I AGREE WITH THIS GAME.

I had a real blast with the Ant Lion section in Half Life 2. My enjoyment was most likely derived from the fact that right before controlling those beasts you had to go through a bit of hell avoiding them. Aside from that a controllable army of "anything" sounds like a winner in the gameplay department for any third person action or platforming game.

Flo_Evans

BUY!

PSP needs more unique games like this. It is our duty as PSP owners to buy the hell out of it. Even moreso because of the 29.99 price!

hey oli, can you post that whole concept art that you got your avatar from?

edit: NM

924575_20050630_screen004.jpg

sweet!

Mrbob

TOKOBOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game is going to rock! :D

Is this done by Team Ninja? I remember Itagaki saying that he could do Pikmin much better than EAD... and this looks a lot like an attempt to do this...

Zer0

Banned
temp said:
It looks like Nintendo designed it, then Sony made it.

dude,nintendo arent the only who design original games,this generation has see more orignal ip from a lot of devs than nintendo himself

olimario

Banned
Zer0 said:
dude,nintendo arent the only who design original games,this generation has see more orignal ip from a lot of devs than nintendo himself

Nintendo himself :lol
Good ol Mister Nintendo... Always making games...

Top Bottom