• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson have tested positive for Coronavirus

NeoGiffer

I+guess+ill+post+a+tom+hanks+gif+_8b190ea9db00c41abcd564cd56645a08.gif

Are you also a flat earther?
The more you post the more I realize how out of touch with reality you are.

Seems as it's easier to dismiss a point as conspiracy theory and shy away from a real discussion or understanding of someone elses view point, I'll break this down simple:

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, just a realist and maybe autist. For me, it has to make logical sense to make sense.

• The virus can't teleport. Can't hitch a ride on the airwaves, use cattle as transport or hide in money.
  • Think of the chain of people from random Joe Schlub who is infect to Tom Hanks.
  • Corona has to be transmitted through touch.
  • How many people must have 'touched' for an infected person to give it to Tom Hanks?
  • Why aren't any of those people infected?

That's all i'm saying. How did He get infected and no-one else?

Either;

1) They did, and the numbers are worse than what the media is reporting
2) They didn't get infected and the virus on attacks certain types of people (Blood group, age, acting ability?)
3) Tom Hanks is telling porking pies.

Gargus

Banned
OH NO THEY HAVE THE FLU!!!!!!!!

What will they ever do the poor things. Struck down like this by something that has infected billions of people over thousands of years.

My heart and prayers go out to them. No celebrity should ever suffer like this.

#celebsarebetterthanus #saveforrestgump #savetheactors #hollywoodstrong

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Seems as it's easier to dismiss a point as conspiracy theory and shy away from a real discussion or understanding of someone elses view point, I'll break this down simple:

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, just a realist and maybe autist. For me, it has to make logical sense to make sense.

• The virus can't teleport. Can't hitch a ride on the airwaves, use cattle as transport or hide in money.
  • Think of the chain of people from random Joe Schlub who is infect to Tom Hanks.
  • How many people must have 'touched' for an infected person to give it to Tom Hanks?

Either;

2) They didn't get infected and the virus on attacks certain types of people (Blood group, age, acting ability?)
It's not rocket science.
Think about how many people they likely interact with on a daily basis while shooting a movie or otherwise, and how many of them have travelled from all over the world.
They are celebrities - the studios have massive insurance policies on them - they have a slight cough they are getting seen by a doctor immediately and they will have the connections to fast track their testing and it will be instantly big news. Some guy on the set - no-one pays attention, likely doesn't see a doctor, if he does takes a while to get the results, and even if he does test positive it is just a statistic.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Think about how many people they likely interact with on a daily basis while shooting a movie or otherwise, and how many of them have travelled from all over the world.
yeah. i don't think celebrities are godlike beings and they can just pay doctors to stop them from getting ill or dying. that doesn't work. science isn't that great. i'm sorry, i know people are convinced we are on the cusp of Rick and Morty style teleporters and cloning and brain uploading any day now, but there are limits to science. this is a new disease, and thus a celebrity's doctor will know as much about it as any other doctor. because it is brand new.

is the argument here that money can buy health? lol. that is a poor argument. it is false.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness. you cannot buy your way out of this sinful life.

poppabk

yeah. i don't think celebrities are godlike beings and they can just pay doctors to stop them from getting ill or dying. that doesn't work. science isn't that great. i'm sorry, i know people are convinced we are on the cusp of Rick and Morty style teleporters and cloning and brain uploading any day now, but there are limits to science. this is a new disease, and thus a celebrity's doctor will know as much about it as any other doctor. because it is brand new.

is the argument here that money can buy health? lol. that is a poor argument. it is false.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness. you cannot buy your way out of this sinful life.
No the argument is that money puts you at the top of the queue for testing and that money and fame buys you both - exposure to lots of people from all over the world and - exposure such that a tweet saying you have coronavirus is headline news.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
I hope he continues talking about his symptoms. It will alleviate fears for a lot of people who are overly freaked out.

Holgren

Either;

Someone else already answered most of your points, but I just wanted to add that Coronavirus is airborne.

Last edited:

poppabk

you quoted my post now i quoted yours you are a corona fucking sandwich, homes
And.......I'm fucked. Only have 10 rolls of toilet paper. Have 30 rolls of kitchen towel but I heard that doesn't help remove the virus like TP does.

Top Bottom